My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Treize

*Later*

(Janna's POV)

As Alyssa and I stepped off the plane, I realized Seattle was the same as Baltimore. And Luthersville-Timonium was probably just like this. Apparantly, I'd forgotten everything about Maryland.

"Ah, it's just like home!" Alyssa yelled and twirled in a circle as we walked to get our luggage.

I rolled my eyes. "Really? It can't be."

Alyssa stopped and said "You have to stop being so sarcastic."

"Can't. I've been like this since I met Alex."

"Great. That's just great," Alyssa muttered as she dragged our suitcases from the baggage-go-round.

I smiled cheekily and replied "Yup. Let's go find a taxi." Alyssa nodded and we ventured out into the cold, rainy weather. I shivered involuntarily and slunk into my giant peacoat. Alyssa pulled her beanie lower and waved to get a taxi's attention.

7 taxis later, we were still at the airport. I sighed and said "If we don't get the next taxi, I'm gonna flash the driver."

"Deal. Your boobs are gonna freeze off," Alyssa laughed evilly and waved her arm in the air.

To my joy and Alyssa's disappointment, the taxi pulled up in front of us.

"You got lucky this time," Alyssa whispered as we got in.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure. Maybe it's the luck of the Irish."

"Maybe the luck of the Irish will work out tomorrow as well," Alyssa wiggled her eyebrows as I gave the driver directions to my parents' house.

I blushed. "Hopefully. Same goes for you and Zack."

We both blushed and spent the rest of the ride in thought. I was jumpy and nervous to even talk, let alone run a conversation. I could tell Alyssa was nervous as well. She had a mix of a smile and a frown and chewing on her pinky finger.

I couldn't wait to see Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh grampa's missing. Like, seriously. My family has a semi-idea of where he is. Short/crapalicious update.

Comments/critiques = love <3 xx