My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Seize

(Janna's POV)

I walked away from Alex quickly, my head held high, tears refusing to fall. After all, it wasn't exactly my fault for all of this. He's the one who erased all his memory after high school. It was his choice to forget about me.

"Jan! Where are you heading?!" Alyssa yelled and pulled on my arm, forcing me to turn around.

I sniffled and looked her in the eye. "Alex just happened to remember me and got fucking pissed off just because I didn't tell him earlier."

"Oh great. Zack, can you go talk to Alex, please? Alyssa pleaded as Jack came to her side.

Zack sighed and whined "But I just got here!" He nuzzled his face in her neck and Alyssa giggled a bit. Their PDA made me want to gag a bit but it was adorable. I didn't want to ruin their night because of me.

"You know what, I'll just get a cab home. You guys go have fun," I said and started to walk away some more.

A stronger hand grasped my arm and said "Jan, tell me what happened, please."

"He just freaked out because I didn't tell him earlier," I said and shrugged.

Zack sighed and his grasp loosened a bit. "We all used to be so close..."

"But you guys went on tour and forgot all about poor, poor me."

"That's so not true. Jack, Rian, and I never forgot you. We just couldn't find your new number. Alex took it the hardest. We tried your old number and when you would never pick up, Alex was devastated. He'd lost his best friend so he tried to numb the pain by forgetting you."

I smiled a tiny bit and said "I'll talk to you later, Zack."

"At least talk to him before we all fly back," he whispered in my ear as he hugged me. I nodded and he went back to the gym with Alyssa.

Maybe I should straighten things out with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Stupid writer's block.

Deds to Alyssa! because she's gonna update one of her stories for me. Plus she's a great friend and she deserves a ded =]

Comments are love <3 xx