My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Deux

*Next day*

(Alex's POV)

I slowly lifted my head up and blinked my eyes open. Jack was sitting next to me, typing away on his laptop. I looked around and realized I was still in my clothes from yesterday as well I was on the couch.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

Jack peered closer to the screen. "10 am. You've been asleep for a long time."

"I know. So...any matches?"

Jack's eyes widened. "Err...."

"Lemme see." I grabbed the computer from his hands.

Jack pulled back. "No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Goddamn, Jack! Just let him see the fucking computer! Some of us are trying to fucking sleep!" Zack's pissed off voice yelled from the bunks.

I stuck my tongue out at Jack and he reluctantly handed me the computer. He had been on the dating site. Just not my account.

I smirked. "You made yourself an account?"

"Yeah. I got bored," Jack shot back and grabbed the computer.

I smirked again. "Any matches?"

"In a couple days. We'll both see."

Rian walked out of his bunk, scratching his head. "I heard Zack yell. Everything okay?"

"Just dandy, Ri." I smiled at Jack. He flipped me off and scowled.

Rian looked back and forth between us and said "Just don't kill each other. A band kind of needs a singer and guitarist. And you know I can't sing and play drums at the same time."

"Don't worry. We'll be fine," Jack replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohkay....Jack kinda needs a love interest now. Interested? Lemme know via PM or comments on either my profile or on the story forum.

Feedback is appreciated xx