My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Trois

*Next Day*

(Janna's POV)

"Janna, come here!" Alyssa yelled. I quickly towel-dried my medium length black hair and ran into my room. Alyssa's semi-wavy brown hair hung over the computer chair and she spun around.

I rolled my eyes. She loved being dramatic. "What, Lyssie?"

"We got matches!" she squealed. Yes, I was on an online dating site. I had believed there was always love at first sight....but apparantly not for me. Not since high school. Not since I moved to Seattle. Luckily, Alyssa had volunteered to sign up with me.

I fixed the neckline of my purple v-neck and looked over her shoulder. Alyssa had clicked on my page.

"Oooh...you have a guy named Alex!" Alyssa remarked and I looked closer. He looked kinda familiar....

I smiled and said "Go check yours."

"Kay....I got some Zack guy," she said slowly and I rolled my eyes. She sounded like she didn't like him so far.

"Click on his profile now. Remember? Don't judge a book by it's cover," I said slowly and she smacked my arm.

She clicked on his profile and her eyes widened. "Damn....he's adorable!"

"Told you. And look. You both play bass," I pointed out. Alyssa grinned. She loved playing the bass. Along with basically every other instrument.

"Your match sings, Jan. You two could make beautiful music together," Alyssa swooned and I smacked her again.

"I love you too, Jan." I laughed and looked more closely at his picture. Light brown hair, blond highlights, beautiful brown eyes.....oh, no. I know where I've seen him.

I scratched my arm and asked "Lyssie, can you pass me that yearbook?"

"This one?" She held up a hardbound yearbook with a brown cover. I nodded and flipped to the Senior class.

"Look. There's my match," I said and pointed to the name Alex Gaskarth.

Alyssa's eyes widened. "You went to high school with All Time Low?! Wait....I'm Zack Merrick's match! Oh my God, oh my God!"

"Good job figuring that one out," I said softly and looked back at the screen. My former best friends were finally hitting it big. And I finally had a chance to go out with the one I'd secretly liked.

Why do I feel so nervous?
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah.....I'm really liking writing Alex's POV, but Janna's was kinda needed. Next will be Alex's.

Alyssa is my character whore and now owns Zack. There is also a match for Jack as well =]]

Comments and critiques are appreciated. And if someone could spell out 4 in French, please? xx