My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Vingt

*Next Morning*

(Janna's POV)

I woke up to the smell of sweat and vanilla. It was strange and I was confused. I stretched out my arms to help wake myself up and I hit something. I thought it was just one of my extra pillows.

I got myself out of the bed and realized something: I was naked and the thing I had hit was Alex Gaskarth's head. Fuck.

"Good morning to you too," Alex grumbled and rubbed his head.

I blushed. "Sorry, Al." I quickly found my clothes on the floor and hastily threw them on. I didn't care if my dress was on backwards or if I looked like a mess. I needed to get out of there.

"Janna, where're you going?" Alex asked as he pulled on a pair of boxers. I then had the sudden urge to attack him and...yeah.

I blushed even harder. "Home. My parents and Alyssa are gonna get worried."

"Forget about them. You're a big girl now," Alex said as he came closer and nuzzled his face into my neck. I sighed a bit and my head started to spin.

I shook my head out of the daze and pushed him away. "Sorry, Alex. They're going to be worried."

"Janna, you're 21. You don't need to act like a little girl anymore," Alex murmured and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started to kiss my neck and I felt my legs starting to go limp. What the hell was he doing to me?

"Alex, no. Please let me go," I said and tried to squirm my way out of his grasp.

Suddenly, he kissed me and said as he broke away "Janna, I missed you. I love you."

My eyes widened in shock. "Y-you what?!" I stuttered in disbelief. Alex Gaskarth, the object of my high school fantasies and ex-best friend, was saying he loved me.

"I love you, Janna," Alex murmured again and let me go. My head swam and I leaned on the doorframe for a bit.

"I'll see you later, Alex," I said and walked out the door. As I closed the front door and sat on the steps, I started to think. Did I actually love Alex or was I not ready to use that word yet?

Then, another realization hit me. I was 10 miles from my house wearing a fancy dress and spikey heels.

"Fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated and that this one was extremely crappy. I felt like I owed y'all an update because I've been writing oneshots for the past month.

Comments and critique are appreciated <3