Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

Gimme Gimme More

My phone chimes,so I pick it up.
wat do u want?
OMG he finally responded! Yay!
im sawry
I wait a few minutes then it fianlly vibratess again.
me 2. i didnt mean to get mad at u
its a quarter after 1 an i need u NOW!
I look at the clock. It actually is a quarter after one. Wow. Ironic.
u stupid an sure
kk :)
I get up and I decide to wash off my face and fix my hair(Hello,bed head so not cute). I look in the mirror and see someone staring back. I don't know who she is but shes pretty. She has long brown hair which is messed up now and smooth caramel skin and chocolate brown eyes. I lift my hand up and so does she.
"SKILYANNA!"
It's Jamie! I run downstairs completely forgetting that I look like shit.
He hugs me and just when I think everythings going okay,someone walks through the fromt door.
"Ski"
I turn around and see Aiden. FML.
Aiden's P.O.V (It's the morning after they found out theyre gettin married.)
I'm sitting on my bed. I'm not going to school because I don't wanna face those teachers. Suddenly her face comes in my mind. She's beautiful. NO NO NO! I WILL NOT FALL FOR HER!
My crappy Rumor virbates.
Skip skool 2day!
Already doing that. I roll over and pull on my jeans. They smell clean.I pull on my hoodie and walk out the door. I drive to her house. I hear her and that Southern kid talking. God. I hate him. I can tell he likes her. It's so obvious. But he's too much of a gentlemen to do anything. They get closer. I hear her say. "I hate you!"
"No you don't"
"You're right. I love you Jamie!"
"Love you too Ski"
"It's because I'm so damn sexy isn't it?"
I decide to say something.
"You got that right"
She sops smiling and looks at me. So does Jamie
."What are you doing here?",Jamie says.
"I'm here to take Ski out. " I hope she says yea.
"No. I'm goin to the mall with Jamie." She didn't. Just great.
"Later on?"
"I'll think about it"
She'll think about it! WTF! So I say something I know is gonna piss her off.
"You can't not go out with your soon to be husband!"
She looks pissed. I walk off and decide to go back home. I sleep for a few hours then I get up and go back to her house.
She's hugging him.
I try to hide the hurt in my voice. I've never been good at keeping my emotion from people. I run my hand through my brown hair.
"Ski"
♠ ♠ ♠
comments=<3
3 days os skool left! except fer the younger grades..they have a week left!
sucks fer them
all through this chapter i was lstenin to bedrock by yung money
and smile by uncle kracker
:) luv those songs :)