Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

This Is It

I wake up to see everyone staring at me.Great.
"I'm okay."
A slow song plays and I watch everyone dance. I sit down and look at my gifts. There's a lot of them. Then Aiden comes up to me. I look around for Jamie. He's dancing with Sylvia. They look so cute together.
"So I was wondering because tonight was so horrible,do you wanna dance?" He's joking right? He holds his hand out.
"Sure" I say and take his hand and we start dancing. Now I gotta admit he's a pretty good dancer though. I put my head on his shoulders. He kisses my cheek and I smile. The song ends and I walk back to my friends. We dance for awhile then it's time for me to open my stuff. Come on. What kind of birthday would it be if I didn't have people bring gifts? I get alot of stuff. As always. Then my cake comes out. It's huge. When I press a button fireworks come out and a banner that says Happy Birthday Ski. I take some of the frosting off. Yum:) It's chocolate. I put some on Jamie's nose. He smiles so I give him a hug. We all eat cake. There's more dancing and then it's time to go home. Aiden and Jamie stay. I hand them brooms and trashbags.
"You two clean up." I say and walk away.
"SKI!" I stop and turn around.
"Yerp?" I say. They look mad.
"You have to help us." Jamie says.
"Yea." Aidne says too.
"Okay. Just let me change first." I walk back upstairs and change into my pajamas. I walk back out and decide to have the cleaning people do it instead.It starts raining while I'm out with them. I tell Aiden and Jamie to come back inside and forget about it.
"Where are you two going to stay?" I ask them as I grab some towels from the cabinet and dry my hair.
"Here." They both say it at the exact same time.Great. I grab Aiden by the hand and drag him to a room.
"Here. There's the bathroom,the sheets and the TV. Have fun." I point to eveything as I say it. Then I walk back to Jamie.
I grab his arm and drag him to the room near Aiden's.
"Here. Room. Sheets. TV. Knock yourself out." I close the door and walk upstairs to my room. I flop down on my bed and a puppy comes running through my door. A PUPPY! :) I look at the collar. It says 'Happy Birthday Ski.' I pick up the doggie. It's adorable. It's got brown fur with a white belly. I think it's a little labrador.
"I'll name you, Sara." At least I think it's a girl. Oh well. I set Sara down and go back downstairs to get some food when I hear talking. It's whispering though. I look a little closer and I see Julianna. She's on the phone.
"I found her. I finally found her." I hear her say.
"No. no. We're going shopping tommorrow." Since when? I never signed up for that.
"Okay. I'm glad. 18 years without my sister! Yeah!" Hold on, I'm 17. Not 18. Something's wrong.
Really wrong.
She gets off the phone and I walk in pretending to be tired.
"Ski!" She says and hugs me. I hug back. She pulls away.
"Where are you going?"she asks.
"Kitchen." I say and point to the kitchen. I walk there and she stops me.
"Um. You wanna go shopping tomorrow."
"I would love to." I keep walking and she hesitates. I turn around.
"Want a cookie?"
"Sure" she says. We walk in the kitchen and I go to the back near a cabinet.
"It's locked." she says matter-of-factly. I look at her.
"I know." I hit the top of the cabinet and then the bottom and open it. It comes open.
"Wow."
"I know." I grab 2 of my secret cookies. Yes. I'm willing to share my secret cookies with her. She takes it and eats. I hand her another one.
"Me and you are gonna be great sisters." I say to her. Even though she's probably older than me.
"How old are you?" I ask her. I go and sit down and a stool in the middle of the kitchen.
"20.As of today." We're twins?
"We're twins?!" I ask her.
"Yea." she replies. Wow. Wait so this means-
"OMG!"
"What?!"
"Come with me!" I grab her hand and I rush upstairs. I run down the hall to my parents room. They're sleeping so I shake them awake.
"MOM DADDY!"
My mom wakes up a little and looks at me. I yell in her ear and she slaps me. After she apologizes and yells at me for making her slap me,my dad wakes up too. I tell them.
"Juli is 20."
"Right." my mom says and looks at Juli. Juli turns around and smiles. My mom smiles back.
"She's my sister." I say hoping they'll get it.
"Well actually twin sister" Juli says. We all stare at her. "Sorry.Carry on." she looks down and I sit next to her.
"She can get-
The next part my parents join in because they finally get it.
"Married to Aiden." I'm smart. I look back at Juli but she's gone. Great. FML.
♠ ♠ ♠
read my journal entry
thats all i can say
nothing else.
read.
bye