Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

There's nothing else I can say

I run inside and go after Jamie. I see him sitting in the kitchen. The chefs are really busy looking so I step out of there way.
"Cowboy."
"What?" I sit next to him. He looks at me. It's cold. Why did I come here without my bathing suit cover. Whatever.
"I'm sorry. Okay. That's all I can offer."He looks up at me and I look in his eyes.
"Like the song says:'don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away.' So I'm not gonna waste my life doing that." I smile at him and he gets up and I get up. I look at my phone.
"SHIT! It's 530!" Jamie looks at me with a weird look on his face.
"DUH! I only have-"
"1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready." Now it's my turn to look at him weird.
"I ONLY HAVE 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES TO GET READY!!" I shout at him. He rolls his eyes and hugs me. Why is it that every time someone hugs me they smell good. I guess it's better than having someone who smells bad to hug me. I run upstairs and get dressed. I decide to wear Jamie's gift. Instead I put glitter on my back and shoulders and I put on the necklace he gave me. I walk downstairs and look at the clock. It's 6. I have an hour for hair and make-up now. I go to one of the rooms and sit while they do my hair. They wash it and curl it so the curls fall partly down my back and partly down my shoulders. Then they put eyeliner and glittery eyeshadow the color of my dress on me. I walk out and it's time! I walk out to the backyard and see my friend Alexy. I give her a hug and walk back inside and look for Jamie. And I guess Aiden. I guess. I find Jamie in another room putting on his tie. I smile at him.
"You're wearing the dress." he says as he struggles with his tie. I laugh and walk over to help him.
"Yeah. It's really pretty." I say as I help him with it. I reach up and hug him.
"You look really cute,Cowboy."
"When don't I look cute?" he asks as we walk out.
"Everyday."
I look and see Aiden. Finally. He looks pretty cute in a blue bow tie.

"Well you ain't exactly easy on the eyes either" Jamie says. Or growls. Yeah growls is a much better word. Not today! Not on my birthday!
"HEY! You two are not about to fight at my party on my birthday! Now get your asses out there or there mine!" They grin at each other.
"What?"
"That's considered foreplay." Aiden says. Oh god. Jamie busts out laughing. Seriously.
"Get out!"
"Aww,come on Ski. You know we're just playin'." Jamie says as I glare at them.
"Yea.Come on." Aiden says. he looks at Jamie and they bust out laughing again. At least there getting along.
"Okay. But come on! You both have to walk me outside." I link arms with them and we walk outside.
"Now I now how the inside of an Oreo feels like." They laugh at me and then they both have the balls to call me short. Ooh! They are so lucky we're at the party or I would have kicked them right in there-
"SKILYANNA!" I look up at a girl coming to me. I let go of Aiden and Jamie and look at the girl. No one outside my family knows my real name. I study her. She kind of looks like me alittle bit. Wait is she-
"Who are you?"
"Man,she's hot." I hear Aiden say. "Bet you 100 bucks you get turned down for sex from her." Jamie says.
"You're on!" Aiden says and walks up to the girl. But shes too focused on me.
"Well I really didn't want you to find out like this,but I'm your long lost twin sister:Julianna
"DUDE!" Aiden and Jamie say.
And that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
so
i got a very uplifting message from someone (i dont know if they want me to say or not....so im not gonna embarass them)
an it really made me happy :)
so i wud like to say thank u :)
*gives a ginormous hug to them!* :)
anyways let me know wat u think
comments=<3
reports=</3
good messages= <3<3+:)
bye :)