Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

You're the best thing I never knew I needed

Did you know you use 10% of your mind when your awake and the other 90% when your asleep?
It was with that 90% I found out Juli can't be my sister. You use the 90% when you sleep subconsciously so that's why you dream about stuff that could happen.
I walk or better yet I stomped down the stairs to Juli's room. I opened the door and jumped up and down on her bed like a little kid.
"SKI!,"she screams at me. I'm pretty sure she woke up the entire house.
"YOU LYING BITCH!" I yell right back at her.
She gets up and looks at me with a look on her face that's part tired and part confused.
"Ski,what are you talking about?"
Cowboy comes in looking really tired.
"What's up-"
"NOT NOW!" I shout at him. He wakes up quickly and looks at me.
"Skilyanna." Juli says.
"Wait,that's your real name?"
"Yea."
"It's pretty.",he says.
"Can we get back to why you woke me up,Ski?",Juli says. Jamie sits on the bed. Juli sits at the desk and I sit in Jamie's lap.
"What's with all the screaming?" Aiden says.
"Oh this is just fantastic! Why don't you just join the club here,Aiden?" I say sarcastically. I know I'm being mean but I'm mad.
"What's wrong,Ski?" he says. I just point to a spot on the floor for him to sit on.
"Ski. Why did you wake me up?" Juli asks.
"Simple: I already told you. You're a lying bitch." I smile at her.
"How?"
"You don't know how old I am-"
"What? Yes I do! your-"
"DON"T INTERRUPT WHILE I"M TALKING!" I yell at her. She sits back in the chair. I sit back in Cowboys lap.
"You don't know anything about me. Hell,we don't even look the same!"
"You done. Can I talk now?" she says.
"OH HELL NO!" I jump off of his lap and try to get her but Jamie pulls me back. Aiden holds her back.
"I'll tell you one thing Ski,she sure is strong like you!" Aiden says.
I stop fighting Jamie.
"I am NOTHING like that bitch." I walk towards the door but not before she sorta slaps my head.
I whirl around and punch her right in the face. She falls. Then I spit on her.
I walk down the hall and Aiden catches up to me.
"Ski-"
"Aiden. Not today. Please." I kiss his cheek then I walk up the stairs. Cowboys upstairs already.
"Ski-"
"Not you too!" He looks me in the eyes.
"You really hurt her."
"She's a fake and a liar. I hate liars." I walk past him but he grabs my arm and slams me down in a chair. Since when do we have random chairs everywhere? Oh well, I really have to start paying attention to things around here.
"Princess,you're gonna go apologize."
"Princesses don't apologize." I get up and he pushes me down again.
"They do if they love their cowboys. Now if you don't apologize to her I will-"
"You'll what?" I challenge him.
Bad move.
He grabs both my arms in his one giant hand and pins me to the wall with his hip.
"You stupid football playing kid!"
He laughs at me and lets go off me. I walk off and again he grabs me an pushes me against the wall.
I kiss his cheek but he turns his head so I end up kissing his lips. I flick him.
He leaves. Aiden comes back to me. He's shirtless. I try not to look at his abs.
"Bye."
He smacks my ass. Hard. He turns around and smiles at me. I run and tackle him. I fall on top of him. I smile at him. He smiles back at me. Then I get an idea. I whisper to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehh...
lemme know if u like it
btw wats a beta?
can anyone tell me?
bcuz sumone REPORTED me AGAIN an said i shud ask fer a beta.
so reporter
do me a huge favor and nawt report me?
kthanksbye?