Will my luck ever change?

Swicthing roles.

As soon as we pulled up to the house everybody in the car was quiet. Jacob and Lauren even stopped fighting. The house was so small. I didn't even think there would would be enogh room for all of us. Quickly I relized that my aunt only wanted to take us into her care for money purposes. My mother had left money to every single one of us. Some was the insurance money and the other half was the rest of the money my grandmother left when she died 6 months ago. I looked at the house again and I new that my aunt wasn't fit to take care of us.

About two minutes later I relized the car was still deathly silent. I know my siblings were waiting on me to make the first move. So slowly but confidently i removed my earphones and turned to my aunt. she was staring at me. My aunt scared me she smelled of drugs and alchol. Quietly I said to her,"Aunt Erica maybe you can let uncle take custody of us. I wouldn't want to intrude in your house. do you even have room for us in your house."

My aunt looked at me as if she was taking a second to register what I was saying. Then as quick as the eye can see she back handed me across the face. I didn't cry out. I didn't even whimper because I was to shocked. My cheek was on fire right now. I put my hand to my cheek and I so wanted to cry so badly but I knew my siblings were watching. So silently I looked back up to Erica's eyes waiting for her to say something." Don't you dare tell me what to do," she hissed and she got out of the car.

Silently I followed because in my head and heart I know we had know place to go. How can the justice system, this government that we learn so much about let this happen to us. What did we do to deserve this? Why did the U.S.A justice system treat us like this? I went to the trunk and got our things out. I handed them their stuff and I walked into the house. As I stepped over the door step a grim thought struck me I had to protect my siblings. I had to become their mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this.