Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 11

Will you still love me tomorrow?
__

Gerard was looking at his lap and looked very sad.
“Gee? Are you alright?”
“What did you call me?”
“I mean…Gerard..are you alright?”
“Uhh….” He looked again at his lap
I moved next to him and touched his shoulder. Bela was sleeping on the couch.
I bit my lip and asked him again
“Gerard..tell me what is it.”
“How would you react if you find that I am the mysterious guy or Mikey?”
I opened my mouth to say something….But nothing came out.

The next thing I saw that he was sobbing.
“Gerard, why are you crying.” I kneed in front of him to see his face.
“Please, tell me” I tried once again
“I….I know I can’t have you….”
“Sorry?”
“I’m not pretty…I’m not perfect enough for you.” He sobbed even louder
“Gerard…you can’t be him…Your initials aren’t G.A.”

His beautiful eyes were staring in mine…and let a few tears drop and then he whispered
“Gerard Arthur Way…..”
“OH MY G-“ He cut me off by crashing his lips on mine. My eyes were still open because of the shock but he had his closed. Now I am really starting to like this creepy dude.
After 5 minutes of kissing he broke our kiss. YES, 5 MINUTES. It felt so damn good.

“Frankie…now I understand if you hate me, but I really like you, from the first day I saw you.”
“Oh Gerard…I really don’t know what to say….I can’t hate you. After the day in the park I felt a little attracted to you.” I was still kneeing in front of him.
Gerard smile lightly…

“Uh..Sorry..I got to go now….I will see you tomorrow.” I don’t know what got into me. You know that horrible feeling when you know you are doing something wrong? Well, that came into me. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

I took Bela in my and runned out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG THIS IS SO SMALL, I HATE MYSELF. BUT I GOTTA GO NOW. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT <33333 XOXOXO BAYBAY