Teenage Hearts

You're just like a bag of skittles

Zack's pov...

Yesterday was amazing and now Jake and I are going out, unbelievable, after one kiss, something beautiful blossoms from it. I'm starting to gain more felings for him, and being bi isn't really that bad, I sure missed out on a really good person when I payed less attention to him. Now I can't be without him for a single minute, considering I sleep in his bed, instead of on the floor, wrapped around in a fluffy sleepingbag. It's the morning and really early as I'm curled up with my new boyfriend, wow it sounds weird. This time really noticed how small his frame was, I could wrap my arms around him so easily. He turned, now facing me, he looked so adorable. I caressed his soft pale face, longing to see those perfect blue eyes, man I love staring into those icy blues. I went from caressing his cheek to his soft lips, andhis really smooth black hair. Jakey, I want you to wake up, but I could just stare at you sleeping forever.

Time elapse....

It was around 10:30, and my baby was finally awake, there goes those perfect icy blues. I stared at them like I planned. Then he wondered, smirking, "Why are you staring at my eyes for so long?" I admitted, smiling, "Cuz, they''re breath taking, do you realize how amazing your eyes are. I mean they're sooo blue..." His lips finally stopped my rambling, me liking the sweet taste of them. Once he pulled away, he joked, "That would stop you from rambling so much." I smiled and he kissed me once more, God, I can't get enough of this guy. If the song "Hey there Delilah" wasn't dedicated to some pretty girl, I would make it about him. At first I made it about Lily, but she doesn't deserve a word of that song, Jake deserves every ounce of it. He asked quietly, "What are you thingking about?" I replied, "That song, by the Plain White T's, I dedicate it to you, if it wasn't written about some pretty girl." He smiled and admitted, "That's so sweet Zack, thank you." I smiled he was so cute when he's sweet, if he could be any candy, he would be skittles, once you grab one, you can't stop from there, and can't get enough of how good they are. You just keep wanting more and an extra bag, until you get overdosed with sugar high.

A little while later we were in his warm kitchen, eating cereal and chatting. When he was done with his fruity pebbles, he sat on my lap, as I wrapped my arms around his small waist. I love his company, every single moment I share with him, does this mean I love him? Love is a very fine and strong word, but my feelings are spreading like wildfire when it comes to Jake. He made me want to live life more, to the foolest, he's making me even love skateboarding more. He makes me love and apreciate everything, even my mom that I hardly talk to. When it comes to her, I feel like I'm living alone, exept when she yells at me for some reason and gets too over protective. She wouldn't even let me skate outside when we first moved here. When it comes to Jake, all my chains are broken and I just feel free.

I stare at him once more as he sits in my lap, resting his head on my chest, I think I really love him.