Teenage Hearts

Admiration

Zack's pov....

I'm sitting here in a state of a daydream, and wish I could go out there and skate my heart out. My overprotective mom is keeping me from my chances of becoming a pro, which I want to be so badly. My life is out here, not in my house being all locked up like a prisoner. I barely got friends at school and whenever I invite them over, my mom kicks them out like trashbags, everything is her falut. I just wish I had a different life, one with awsome supporting parents, close friends, skating until I break every bone in my body, everything that seems like paradise. The majority of the time, I try to make my llife as spontanous as I don''t know what. I'm going to skate and I don't wanna care what my mom says or does. I finally stood up from the porch, grabbing my board. I roll down the driveway onto the street and start flipping my board with crazy tricks I practiced before for long periods. One guy stopped me and asked, "Dude, can you teach me that?" I smiled and replied, "Sure," with that, I teached him the Zacky flip, standing on the edge of the board to land it. Suddenly all this guys were surrounding me as I showed them my tricks. All of a sudden, I see a girl my height standing by a car in the house at the front. She must be the new neighbor, and she lookes like she's into green day. Her skin was pale, but beautiful, and some hair covered her perfect face. She was wearing a fitted black hoodie wit Green day patches and punk buttons. Following with black skinny jeans and purple and black vans. I admired everything about her, and my stare broke when her dad came out the driver's seat.

My stomach acid was making me sick, was I falling for her already? Then, I here my mom come out the screened door, yelling her guts at me, makingmy new friends kringe. I apologized to them, "Sorry guys, she's overprotective and menapausic." Everyone laughed at my apology as i carelessly went inside. I was heading towards my room, only to be pulled down by my hoodie. I missed the last two steps and landed on the floor, she disapeared for a second and came back with da's old leathered belt. Oh, oh, everytime I tried to have a life, she always beat me with that thing. She has beated me before, when I was 10, my parents had a huge fight. She took it out on me out of anger and pain and I've been her little bunch bag ever since. She pinned me on the floor as I squirmed and slapped that thing on my leg, right by my ass, that hurted so bad. She hit me everywhere she could reach. I was short, so it was easier for her to reach almost every single area. She bent down near my face, feeling her cold breath on my cheek. I was scared as hell, not being able to move, frozen to the spot. Something unexpected happened, she kissed me, full on my lips, her hands in the insides of my thighs, she's raping me! I tried to push her away, but I was too weak, now covered with old and new belt marks. She was slowly unbuttoning my pants, sliding them down. I tried so hart to stop her hands, but I couldn't, I was too weak to do anything. She continued with her gestures, right until she stred to give me a bj. I've never felt so violated in my life, this is the first time she's ever done something like this. I was so scared, nothing could come out of my mouth, I know I would be mute and petrified for a long time.