Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Tears Don't Fall, Pants Do!

Sherry's Pov

"Hey guys!" I laugh as all the guys run over to me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR!!" they all yell giving me a group hug. "Thanks!" I say with a smile. We all go into the living room and chill for a little bit. "So what you doing to day?" Zacky asks wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't want to do anything...but they're making me!" "Awww!" Jimmy says. "Your poor baby!" Johnny laughs. "They're so mean!" Brian says slapping Gena playfully. "Hey it's not Star's fault she doesn't like to have fun!" Matt says. I act like I'm going to cry and bury my face in Zacky's chest. "You guys are so mean!" he says laughing patting my head.

I Hate Everything About You plays on my phone, "Hold on!" I say reaching in my bag grabbing my cell. "Yes Jake?" "Baby I'm sorry please come home I have a preas-" "Get off the damn phone so we can continue our FUN!!" Matt shouts. I glare at him with pure hate, "What the hell are you doing?!" Jake yells. "Nothing! Matt's just being an ass like usual." "Don't lie to me Sherry!" I'm-" "Star you're screwing up my mood!" Zacky whispers in my ear. "Jake I'll call you back!" I quickly hang up before he could say anything and...I know he'll be pissed. "God Matt are you trying to get me-" I stop as everyone looks at me...

Flash back

Your face is on fire, it hurts to scream, you can't feel anything in your left arm. "Jake I'm s-sorry." you cry. "Yea baby you should be sorry!" Jake slaps you across the face and you cry in pain. "Next time I tell you to do something you do it got it?!" he yells. "Yes." you whisper. "Good girl. Now go get cleaned up...you look like shit." you get up off Jake's bedroom floor, go into the bathroom and clean yourself up.

You walk out of the bathroom and Jake pats the spot next to him on the bed. Like the gooddog girlfriend you are you sit next to him. "If you tell anyone baby I'll find you. Got that?" he breathes in your ear. "Got it." you say. "Do you want to leave me?" Jake asks. "...No." "You lying? You know I hate it when you lie!" "Jake I'll never leave you." you whisper feeling like you just gave your soul to the Devil himself.

"Good! I don't know what I'd do if you ever were to leave me. I love you so much!" Jake kisses you roughly on the lips. "Sherry...you love me right?" he asks tighten his grip on your arm. "Yes." you say wincing in pain. "Say it!" "I love you Jake." you say wanting to curl up in a ball and die as the words leave your lips. "I know!" Jake kisses you roughly, "Now sleep baby." he says and you lay down in his bed with him next to you.

End

"Um...boy-friendless?!" I cover up saying the truth. "What me...no!" he says sarcastically. "Give Jake a break he's a good guy." "Like hell he is!" Zacky scarfs. "You're all just mad cause I'm with him and not any of you!" I say getting up off Zacky. "Where you going?" Johnny asks. "HOME!" "You're not walking!" the girls say. "Yes I am!" "I'll give you a ride." Brian says getting up. "Whatever." I say walking out to his car. I get in the passenger set as Brian gets in. "So home?" "Yea." I say. Brian drives me home and walks me to the door.

There's a note Hey babe come over to my place! Love JAKE I take the note off the door, "You want me to drop you off?" "You don't have to." Brian smiles, "I don't mind." he says and we get back in the car. Brian drives over to Jake's house, "Thanks." I say opening the car door. "Hey Star?" "Yea?" I turn to face him. "Don't forget we're all over Johnny's place." "I know." I say getting out of the car.

Brian pulls off as I walk up to Jake's door. I knock and the door opens on it's own so I go inside and the kitchen light is on. "Jake?" I call out looking in the living room. This is so weird where is he? I ask myself.

Flash Back

"Jake?" you call, but no one answers. You walk up to his room and the door is open a little. "Jake?" you call your voice shaking in fear. You open the door and step into the dark room. You look on Jake's bed and he's not in it. "Must be out side." you sigh. You scream when you turn around and Jake is leaning up against the door. "Aww Sherry did I scare you?" Jake asks. "N...not really." you lie.

Jake steps up to you, "I'll have to try harder!" he breathes in your ear. "W-what do you mea-" you were cut off by Jake slamming you against the wall. "Sherry you know I love it when you scream." Jake says kissing you. "I think I'd lose my mind if you ever left me."

End

"Jake?" I call again. "Sherry?" Jake's voice calls from up stairs. "Yea I'm here." I call going up the steps. "I'm in my room." I walk down the hall way and Jake's door is wide open. "What you doing?" I ask as he shuts a book. "I was waiting for you to come over." I sigh. "Sorry...I had to say hi to Matt and every one." "Yea I know." Jake gets up off his bed and walks over to me. "Happy Birthday Sherry." he says kissing my lips. "Thanks." I say. Jake takes my hand and leads me down stairs. "okay sit down I have something for you." "Oh you shouldn't have." he smiles and disappears into the kitchen.

I close me eyes and wait for Jake. "Open your eyes." he says. I open my eyes and Jake is holding up a shirt that says Sorry I'm Taken. Uh...what the hell should I say... I think to myself. "You like it?" he asks. "It's a joke right?" I ask. "NO...you belong to me!" He did not just say what I think he said! "What!? I BELONG to you?" I yell. "Yea me not one of your friends." "What the HELL do THEY have to do with us?!" "You're always with them and NOT ME!!" "They're my damn friends!" "Well I'm your boy friend!" suddenly all me fear of Jake just disappears.

"Not ANY more!" I yell. "What?" Jake asks in disbelief. "I can't do this any more." I say in a low voice. "Sherry don't say that...I didn't mean any of it." "Good bye Jake." I say and head for the front door. "No one ever leaves me!" he yells. "I just did!" I hiss walking out of his house.

I get to the corner and notice Jake is following me. "Jake leave me alone!" I yell still walking. He doesn't say a word, he just keeps following me. I start to speed walk and Jake does too. "Go home Jake!" I yell running to me house. I run up to the door, unlock it, run into the house and lock the door. I look out the window and Jake is no where in sight. "….he's a spazz!" I say out loud.

I go up stairs to my room, turn on the boom box and blast The Darkest Night by As I Lay Dying. I peal off my shoes and shirt, throw on a sports bra and a black T-shirt. I lay down on my bed and close my eyes to calm my beating heart. Being alone in this house having just broke up with a crazy psycho isn't the best idea I've come up with. I have nothing to worry about...Jake can't get in. He has no key and all the doors are locked. Just take a deep breath and relax. I tell yourself.

A breeze of cold air hit my bare arms, "What the hell?!" I say sitting up and looking at my window. I get up and go over to the window slowly. "Jake?" I call out trying to hid the fear in me voice. I quickly close the window and let out a huge sigh as I rest my head on the window and close my eyes. "Yes?" I jump and turn around to see Jake leaning up against my closed door. "Get...get out!" I say unable to move. "Sherry we need to talk." he says coming towards me.

I run across the bed and over to the door. Just as I open it Jake slams in shut and grabs me by the waist. I scream as he slams me into the wall, "Now like I was saying...lets talk." "Go to hell!" I hiss spiting in his face. Jake laughs and whips the spit off the side of his face. "You bitch!" he yells slapping me across the face. I let out a cry of pain as Jake slaps me again, "See Sherry it didn't have to be this way." he say throwing me onto my bed. I try to push Jake off of me, but he's too dame strong!

Jake kisses me roughly and tares off my bra. "Get off!" I cry. "Don't wine you know you want me!" he says biting my neck putting me in eminence pain. I fight back the tears in my eyes as Jake looks down at me. Within Destruction starts to play and Jake takes off his shirt. "Jake...please don't." I beg my voice about to break. Jake smiles and places his left hand on my jean button. I try to fight him off of me as he pulls off my pants, but all that does is piss him off and make him hit me. "I love you." he whispers in me ear. I feel the tears fall as both out pants fall to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
For those of you who have asked what's up with Jake will here's your answer!!