Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

She Sleep?

Syn's Pov
Shadows pulls up to his house and all the guys get out of the car. I get out and pick up Star making sure I don't wake her. We all go into the house and now that we're in a warm place I can feel how cold Star's body is compared to mine. "Yo...Star's really cold." I tell the guys.. "Put a blanket over her." Johnny says sitting on the couch. "No...I'll put her in some pj's." Shadows takes Star out of my hands and takes her up stairs. I go to the kitchen and grab five soda's, "Catch!" I say tossing Zacky his. "Thanks." they all say.

The four of us sit down and watch TV tile Shadows comes back down, "She sleep?" Rev asks. "Nope she'll be down in a little." "But she was knocked out on my lap in the car!" Zacky says. Shadows shrugs and takes his soda. Star comes down dressed in long purple cotton pants and a black short sleeve shirt with a purple broken heat on the front. "You should sleep." Shadows tells her. "I ain't tired." Star says. I can tell she's lying, but I don't say anything bout it. "Well sit down." Johnny says turning on Queen Of The Damned.

Star comes over on the couch and I move over so she has some room. Star lays back on me and I put a blanket over her. "Your warm!" she says shriving. I turn around and lay back on the couch so she's in between my legs. "Better?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist. "Yep!" she says as the movie starts to play. Star is watching the movie, but I can see that she's fallen asleep. I lightly play with her hair and she traces the design on my shirt. Half way through the movie the guys start to fall asleep. Zack is the last one to pass out between all the guys.

I turn off the TV and Star cuddled up on me. I hummed to Star and she played with my hair. "Star you need to sleep." I whisper taking her hand and holding it so she couldn't play with my hair anymore. "I'll go to sleep in a little bit." she says softly taking her hand out of mine. I roll my eyes ans continue to hum softly. Star touches my face and traces my jaw, "What are you doing?" I ask. "Trying to picture how you look in the dark." I chuckle, "I look the same." I say. "I don't' care now shut-up!" she says coving my mouth. I smile as she traces my bottom lip, "Why are you smiling?" she asks. "Cause you act so weird when your tired." Star yawns and places her hand back on my chest.

"Brian I'm cold." "You want another blanket?" "There all up stairs." I tell Star to get up for a moment, I take off my shirt, "What are you doing it's freezing!" Star says. "Here put this on...you need it more then I do." I can't really see the look on Star's face, so I just slip my shirt over her head and pull her arms through the holes. "You'll be cold." she finally says as I lay back down. "I don't get cold." I tell her. "Now got to sleep." Star lays down and I can feel the softness of her hair on my bare chest. "Thanks B." "I'm always here for you." I tell her. Star lets out a sigh as I stroke her arm and hum. She makes a few designs on my chest, "Night B." she says, "Night Star." I say and kiss the top of her head. Star and I fall asleep and I dream that no one ever hurts her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay you wanted Brian's Point of View and you got it! Tell me what you think...I'm sure no one saw this coming?!