Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Movie Time Is Two Words

Mr. Wood’s POV FF two weeks

It’s the day I’ve been waiting for; all my classes will present their ‘family life’ to the whole class! I just know this will be a lot of fun; almost all the groups I put together were friends or were already going out. I walk into my class and set up for my first block. As I put away some papers that need to be graded from the corner of my eyes I see Sherry enter my room. She’s such a sweet girl, has a lot of friends, but more enemies for who she hangs out with; Mr. Matthew Sanders and his little group of musicians. “Hello Ms. Usher!” “Hey Mr. Wood.” “You’re here early is everything okay?” I ask. “Um…I just came to tell you I’m moving back to Pennsylvania and today is my last day.”

I can tell Sherry is upset, but she is tying her hardest no to let it show on her face or be heard in her voice. I sigh, “Well Ms. Sherry this class will miss you and your homework!” she smiles, “Yea wish I could say the same bout yours.” “Ohh! Oh! That hurt!” I say rubbing my chest, she laughs and looks around the room, “You want to help me set up?” I ask. “Yea sure.” I hand Sherry a stack of papers and she puts two on each desk. I sit down at my desk and grade papers while Sherry sets up the class for today. The bell rings and Sherry sits down at her desk as the class comes in. I wait two extra minutes for students to come in before I shut the door and start my class.

Star’s Pov FF some time in class

“Okay up next Mr. and Mrs. Haner with their son Jasper.” Mr. Wood says. I take Jasper from Brian and the two of us go up to the front of the class. Brian hands Mr. Wood the movie and he puts in the movie player. Everyone looks at the flat screen TV as our movie starts.

Movie

Pictures of Brian and you play on the screen telling your life in still life shots, that mean a lot to you and him, as your voice comes on narrating, “Two years, it has been two whole years since Brian and I meant in the park. He was so annoying yet sweet at the same time, but what really drew me to him was his cute smile and his warm brown eyes.” As your voice fades out Brian’s comes in. “If feels like a dream. It was only yesterday it seems I fell in love with the most wonderful women alive and now she’s all mine to be with tile I die…” your voice comes back in and the two of your voice blend together. “Thank you! The two words that started this perfect relationship and the two words that made us what we are today…I do!” The class says aw and laugh at some pictures Brian and I took together.

^^^^^
Student’s Pov

Clouds roll by and the sun gladly plays hide and seek as wind blows a light breeze over the dead leaves on the ground. Sherry’s dressed in jeans and a t-shirt talking on her cell as she walks along a path in the park. Way up ahead of her are two guys walking. “Hey!” Sherry yells as some guy dressed in black jeans, a black shirt and a hat with a black and white bandana covering his face runs from behind her snatching her purse. She runs after the guy, but trips over an uneven crack in the path. The guy runs right past the other two guys up ahead. The really tall one runs the way the theft went and the other runs over to Sherry which we now know is Brian.

As her comes into full view Sherry sits up dusting herself off. “Hey are you okay?” Brian asks getting down to check on Sherry. “Yea I’m fine just fell.” She says throwing her broken sunglasses aside as she lets out an upset sigh. “Here let me help you up.” Brian extends his hand helping Sherry up. “Ow!” she wines in pain holding her ankle. “Are you hurt?” “No I’m the best I’ve ever been!” she snaps sarcastically making us all laugh. “You should sit down.” Sherry looks up with annoyance in her eyes at Brian, but when their eyes meet her anger melts away. “Can’t walk on it.” She tells him, putting weight on her ankle.

“Damn!” she gasps out in pain and we laugh as Mr. Wood shakes his head. “Here I got you cha!” Brian picks Sherry up bridle style and carries her over to a bench. “Thanks-" “Brian.” He says telling her his name. “Brian…Sherry.” Brian smiles as he sets Sherry on the bench. “God wait till I tell my girls I got my purse stolen and broke my ankle trying to get it back!” Brian chuckles, “My friend’s all over it.” “Well if he gets it back I got something for the both of ya.” Brian looks as if he was about to have a heart attack. “I don’t need a pay day.” “To bad you’re getting one!” Sherry says making it clear she wasn’t changing her mind. “But-" Brian stopped when he looked over and saw that tall guy running over.

As the guy got closer we knew it was Jimmy, “Here you go.” Jimmy says handing Sherry her purse. “Thank you-" “Jimmy.” “Jimmy!” she repeats giving him a kind smile. She reached into her purse and pulled out two twenty’s and gave one to the both the guys. “Thanks-" this time it was her turn to say her name, “Sherry!” she said sweetly. Jimmy nodded, “Um…I’ll be in the car.” Brian nods and Jimmy walks off. “I can’t take this money.” “Oh my God just take the damn money and shut the hell up!” she says looking at Brian. Brian looks around and sighs, “Look, Sherry it’s cold and you need a doctor…let me take you to the hospital.” “If I say yes will you take the money?” Brian laughed, “Yes I’ll keep the money.” She nods. Brian lifts her up and carries her to his car.

The screen goes black and red writing comes up Sherry went to the hospital and soon after Brian asked her out on a date, that would soon lead to much more!

Brian came on screen and he was staring at a cupcake. “Just do it Brian it’s now or never. What you got to lose besides your pride?” Brian asks/talks to himself out loud. He takes a deep breath, “Sherry?!” he calls out. “Yes B?” she answers from another room. “Can you come in the kitchen real quick?” “You better not stab me, I’ll get Matt to kick you’re a-" “Nope don’t feel like it.” Brian laughs shaking his head smiling. Sherry walks into the kitchen and sits down at the island. Brian pushes the cup-cake over to her. “What’s this?” Sherry asks. “The new bakery is giving out free stuff so I picked some up to see if I should get some for us.” Sherry looked at the cup-cake, “What kind?” “Take a bite and see.” Brian says smiling. Sherry rolls her eyes and bites into the cup-cake.

She spits it out, “No this thing is…” she stops talking and looks at the pile of chewed cake. “Now what were you saying?” Brain asks trying not to smile. Sherry took a napkin and picked up something from the pile. She wiped it off, revealing a silver ring with blue and black diamonds. “Oh my God…Brian.” She says just above a whisper. Sherry looks up at Brian as her takes her hand in his. “Sherry Jeannette Usher Sanders will you marry me?” he asks. Sherry smiles, “Yes!” she says happily. Brian walks around the island, puts the ring on her finger and picks Sherry up spinning her around. “I love you Brian Haner!” Sherry exclaims kissing Brian’s cheek. “I love you!” he says kissing her on the cheek as well.

The two of them hug and we see a close up on the ring also on Sherry’s face, her pupils are no longer circle they’re stars. The screen goes black and Sherry’s voice comes in, “Brian…Brian…my little sister is going to marry my best friend!” We see Sherry and her half brother Matt talking to each other. “It’s not funny Sherry…” she smiles and walks over to Matt who’s dressed in a black tux with a blue bow tie. “No worries Mattie you’ll still be number one is my book.” Matt smile and kisses the top of Sherry’s head. The two just look at each other and share that brother sister moment.

“Okay girl let’s go!” Val comes in the room with a smile wearing a thigh length blue dress the same colors as Matt’s bow tie with a black three inch thick ribbon wrapped around her waist. “See you out there!” Matt and Val leave the room and Sherry stares at herself in the mirror, “Can’t turn back now Usher!” she takes a deep breath and walks out of the room looking like a dark angel fallen from grace is her flowing dark purple dress that has a black mesh train in the back, black see through mesh makes up the two inch thick straps that hold up the dress, and the black peep-toe heels only add to the darkness as she walks up to her dad who’s waiting for her at two big doors.

“Let’s go sweetheart.” He says as she takes his arm and the instrumental of some song starts to play. The two of them move to the far left hand side and as the doors open Matt and Val walk out (best man and maid of honor), then Zack and Gena both wearing a deep red, Jason Berry and Leana both wearing a deep blue the same as Matt and Val, and Johnny and Lacey both wearing a deep red also the same as Zack and Gena. Sherry and her dad walk down the aisle the song switching to the instrumental of Beautiful HIM. He hands Sherry over to Brian who is dressed in a black tux with the same dark purple tie as Sherry’s dress with the biggest grin on his face. Jimmy is the rev and he does a short version of a real wedding.

“You may now kiss the bride!” he says. Brian holds Sherry’s hands in his and they don’t take their eyes off of each other, their lips two centimeters away from touching. The screen skips the kiss and we all ‘boo’ making Mr. Wood ‘shh!’ us. Sherry’s lying on the couch with her head rested in Brian’s lap as he sings softly and plays with her hair. “…B?” “Yea?” “You like kids’ right?” Brian stopped what he was doing and looked down at Sherry. “Yea…why?” “No reason…just wanted to know.” Sherry says playing with the ring on her finger. “Sherry you can tell me.” She buried her face in Brian’s stomach, “I’m pahaje.” She mumbled. “What?” Brian asks trying to life her head up. “You got me pregnant!” she screams into his lap not looking up. “Oh…well…” Brian lifted Sherry off the couch and onto his lap.

“It’s about time, I’ve been working like hell!” he said smiling seductively. We all ‘whooped’ and cheered and Mr. Wood chuckled. “You’re not mad?” “Only if it’s not a boy.” Sherry’s eyes light up and she kissed Brian, just two semi-long pecks on the lips. “Good to know.” Brian laughs and the screen goes right to Sherry holding a baby boy with Brian cheesing it up as they walked through a door entering Sherry’s house full of family and friends. Everyone crowed around them and took the baby away. Brian wrapped his arms around Sherry’s waist and resting his chin on her shoulder, “You did good mommy.” He whispered. Sherry smiled and leaned back on him, “Johnny don’t you dare drop him!” someone yells and the screen goes to Brian holding the baby.

“Shhh…Jasper it’s me your daddy! You know dada?” Jasper stops crying and begins to coo at Brian and he talks back acting like it’s a real baby. “You’ll be the best father ever.” Sherry’s voice whispers and the movie ends with four pictures, the first one Brian is holding Sherry in his arms with a basketball in her hands, the second Sherry is holding Jasper out at arm’s length and making a silly face at him, the third Brian is pushing Jasper in a stroller, and the last one is of the three of them together; Sherry sitting on a swing with Jasper in her arms and Brian behind the two of them. We clap and the two of them smile.

Sherry's Pov

Everyone, but Michelle liked our video, I hand Mr. Wood Jasper and go back to my set not saying a word to Syn. The last parts of the movie were the hardest I had to do cause I hated Syn's guts, but I had to suck it up and act all loving a sweet towards him. Half the time I had to re-do the shot cause whoever was taping could tell I really didn't want to be doing it.

The bell rings and I rush to Art before Syn could say anything to me. I sigh in relief when Zacky's green eye's lock with my own, “So how did it go?” he asks as I sit down next to him. “Everyone but his whore loved it.” Zacky nodded his head, “There not together.” “That's what you think.” “What you mean?” “ The two of them were sucking face out at the big tree this morning!” Zacky groaned. “Matt and Val are so going to be pissed.” “Hey it's his life let him fuck whoever-” “Ms. Usher!” I look up to see my art teacher Mrs. Rose glaring at me.

“That language will now be tolerated in this class room young lady. You have a-” “Go fuck yourself!” I hiss cutting her off. Zacky looks at me in shock, “See you after school.” I say walking out of the class cursing Mrs. Rose out as she tries to clam me down. I storm out of the school and head to my car, as I get in my cell goes off. “What Matt?” “Why the hell are you leaving school?” “What the fuck? How the hell did you...” I look out my window and there is Matt sitting with Val in his lap waving at me. I hang up and drive over to them pulling up on the side walk. “So why are you leaving?” “I cursed out Rose.” Val laughs, “I knew you would do it sooner or later.” I smile and they laugh. “Well when lunch comes drop off a couple of 40's for us?” “Yea sure.” I say pulling off and going home. I hop out of the car, run in the house, grab a bathing suite, get back in my car and drive to the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay tell me what you think I really wanna know what you think is going to happen and all that!