Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

This is Goodbye 3/3

Matt's Pov

I put Sherry to sleep and get off of her bed. We all shuffle out into the hall way to talk. “Mark what’s going on?” my dad asks.

“Gary, Sherry seems to be suffering from amnesia.”

“But her mother passed away a year ago.”

“It seems the crash has made Sherry forget everything all the way back to her mother’s death and moving in with you.” Mark (doc) explains. I can believe it, my sister doesn't even know me! I look around and mouths are moving, but no sound is coming out. I go back into Sherry’s room by myself.

She's laying there in bed looking sad and alone. Her tears are no more, but her puffy eyes and red nose are evidence of her pain. I sit in the chair next to her bed and take hold of her hand, “Sherry, Starshine…I know you don’t remember me, but you’re my little sister. I’ll do whatever is best for you okay?...God now I see why people cry in those movies all the time…” I laugh a little remembering the fight Star and I got into. I look at the bedroom door and back at Sherry, “…Whatever is best, 'cause that’s what big brothers do.” I kiss her forehead and go out into the hall way.

“Let her live with Ms Bird,” I announce. Everyone stops talking and looks at me.

“Matt she needs her family,” Val and the girls say.

“I know that and right now that’s not us.” I an tell I hurt my family and friends with my words, but it’s the truth.

“Are you sure about this Matt? I mean she could remember us,” my mom and dad ask.

“Yeah I’m sure…Stars needs to shine…” my dad nodes and Mark leaves to check on Ms Bird. She didn't get hurt as badly as Sherry. Ms Bird only has a few scratches on her. We all say goodbye to Ms Bird then we say goodbye to Sherry for the last time. This is goodbye sis, I’ll always keep you in my heart. I think to myself as my family and I drive home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this story is over...I had fun with this and I hope you all did too! So as I said before there will be a sequel! Now with that said for the sequel to be posted I want all my subscribers to leave a comment so that means I should have 46 new comments! So you know what to do!!!