Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Man you can be a real bitch

The ride home felt like it took for ever. I just continued to listen to my IPod and bob my head to the music. The main reason today's car ride was taking so long was because Aiden was taking Tracy shopping. Ya I know...waste of my valuable time. I Just sat in the car while Aiden took Tracy all around buying her things as an apology for me being in the car. I sighed heavily and pulled out my phone wondering if anyone loved me. I raised an eyebrow when I saw a crap load of unread messages. Well this will keep me busy for a while.

I opened the first one 'Hey I hear you and twins got in a fight? ~Ty'

I sighed dreading the fact that I forgot the twins got my friends number earlier in the week before all of the drama started. I sighed and skipped that message to wait for later. The next few were from Sean, Eric and a few other people from Cali I missed like hell all asking me the same question as Ty. I rolled my eyes then eyed the next few unread messages that said from Eric and Deric. I sighed and shrugged.

I opened the first one 'Please dont be mad!!!!' ~Eric

second one 'I WANT MY BEST FRIEND BACK' ~Deric

I laughed a little then stopped myself and shook my head, "those aren't 'I'm sorry V' or anything like that."

The next one 'Come on you cant ignore us all day ~Eric'

I raised an eyebrow and went to the next one 'O.k. Maybe you can ignore us all day seeing as school is over...but please dont be mad We are both really sorry V. Please Please Please forgive us.'

I smiled and nodded my head, "Now that's more like it..."

I clicked the reply button and texted 'All is now forgiven and forgotten'

I laughed and little as I pressed then send button then added, "Well not forgotten..."

"You know they say people who talk to themselves end up going crazy." Aiden's voice came out from next to me making me jump.

I glared at him, rolled my eyes and went back to my texting while adding, "Ya and people also say things like...sleep with a whore and you'll get something you'll need to take pills to get rid of"

Tracy hissed as she got in the car too, "Shut your face you loser emo bitch."

I raised an eyebrow not taking my eyes off my phone as I continued texting everyone who was important, "Don't you have any better names to call me then 'loser emo bitch' I mean really that's so over rated."

She huffed and looked at Aiden, "Are you just going to let her talk to me like that?!"

Aiden glanced at me and cleared his throat, "Vikky shut up already..." He said a bit annoyed

"Tracy glared at Aiden, "Why aren't you saying anything else like..ummm...maybe an insult!"

"Just leave it alone Tracy..." He sounded exasperated.

I yawned a little and looked out the window to see that we were finally almost home.

"Well Vikky how's it not having any friends now..." Tracy laughed harshly

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her, "What?"

Aiden smirked to himself not looking at me while Tracy added, "Oh you know everyone knows about that fight and the fact you were avoiding them too..." She giggled

I shrugged and texted Eric and Deric about what was going on then spoke out, "I forgave them already since your so desperate for me to have friends...So sorry but I don't need anymore."

Tracy growled and Aiden looked a bit pissed off.

"Why are you friends with them anyways?" Aiden asked getting more aggravated

Tracy glared at Aiden with a 'why should you care look'

I just shrugged and opened the door to the limo while getting out, "Because everyone needs a friend...and I like them...so just get over it...Besides they were my first friends here...who like me too. Not like two heartless souls like yourselves would understand. I was just waiting for an apology." I said grabbing my bag and getting out of the car first.

My phone went off making me flip it open to see Eric wrote me back, 'Hey what are you doing this weekend?' ~Eric

I tilted my head as I texted him back, 'nothing that I know of yet. Why?'

I shut my phone and walked inside while Robin held the door open for me. I looked at her and smiled my thanks. She did one of those odd curtsies.

"Ah Vikky!!" A voice called from across the room

I jumped a little and looked around to see Mr. Taurine standing in doorway of his study area. I smiled and waved slightly.

"ummm...hi Mr. Taurine..." I spoke a little awkwardly

He laughed a little then quickly frowned. I raised an eyebrow and glanced back to see Aiden and Tracy walking inside. Aiden froze when he saw his dad and Tracy just acted like the slut she is.

He cleared his throat, "Uhhh...Hi dad." He laughed a little nervously

I just gave him a smirk which he saw and glared at me mouthing the word bitch to me. I just shrugged and turned back to Mr. Taurine.

"Well I'll be going up to my room to do some homework" I said and headed upstairs.

Mr. Taurine nodded his head slightly still giving his son a disaproving look, "go ahead Vikky...I will need to have a word with you later though..."

I smiled as I continued walking, "Yes sir."

That seemed to stop Tracy in her tracks, "She lives here?!"

I laughed softly to myself wondering how he was going to explain this one. I walked to my room and tossed my bag on my bed while heading to my laptop. I lifted the top up and ran my finger over the mouse pad making the screen come to life. I typed in my password and waited the split second it took to get to the desktop. I opened the page to the internet and went to playlist.com. I smiled as I turned my playlist on and clicked the random button as 'Blah Blah Blah' by Kesha came on then turned up the volume to a blaring level.

I stood up and danced a little while opening the black curtains I got for the room. I looked out the window for a minute while jumping around a little. I laughed as the song ended and turned around only to see Aiden staring at me with an amused look on his face. My face turned completely red. I walked to the computer and pressed pause on the next song that just started which was 'hoodie ninja' by mc chris.

"haven't you ever heard of knocking..." I growled

He smirked and spoke in a matter-of fact tone, "I did...but you didn't answer..."

I crossed my arms, "So you just invited yourself in..."

He shrugged then walked into the room more and took a seat at my desk spinning the chair around to face me. I crossed my arms and walked over to my bed, then sat on the edge looking at him.

"So what do you want?" I asked a bit impatient for some reason

He seemed to be debating in his head on the question. He opened his mouth then closed it. He looked down at his shoes then lifted his head a little peeking out from under his bangs showing his dark grey-ish eyes.

"Listen I'll make you a deal..." He said speaking seriously

I raised an eyebrow, "And that would be?" I laughed a little at his seriousness

He took a deep breath then spoke carefully like he was afraid I would say no, "Listen...can you ummm...just....pretend to...uhhh....be my sister..."

My face fell at that. Out of everything he would of asked me this was the one I was not expecting. And for some reason my heart hurt a little when he asked it. I shook my head to shake it off and cleared my throat trying to ignore the odd pain I felt.

"And what's in it for me?"

He raised his head up, "What do you want?"

The heart ace went away at that and I already knew what I wanted, a smirk formed my face as I stood up, "You aren't allowed to make fun of me or my friends...and you have to be nice to them..."

Aiden's face darkened as he said, "Don't push it...I wont make fun of you guys but being nice is pushing it..."

I shrugged, "Fine not making fun of us will cut it...so why is this happening?" Then realization hit me, "Oooooh I know...you made this as an excuse for Tracy."

Aiden bit his bottom lip and started to play with a lip ring I never noticed before. hmmm...maybe I should get one too.

"Ya it's because of her..."

"So I'm doing this to satisfy the wicked bitch of the west..." I said a lot more annoyed ignoring the sudden rage I felt

"Don't talk about her like that..." He said standing up towering over me.

I scoffed, "Or what?!"

He growled and turned to the door, he turned back glaring at me, "you are a real bitch you know that."

"Says the guys who wants his fiance to pretend to be his sister." I said flipping him off.

He was about to say something, but I already pressed the play button on my playlist shutting him up before he could say anything. I smiled sweetly and waved wording the words 'ba-bye' He glared even more and slammed the door shut as he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it...
Tell me what you think. Oh ya and tell me what you think about the new layout I made for the story!!!