Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Good-bye pal's

I woke up the next morning to the sound of knocking on my door. I sighed and rolled over facing the window next to my bed. I winced at the sun and sat up slowly. I turned my head towards the door and stretched a little. Man that was one hell of a dream. I laughed softly. Stuff like that doesn’t really happen.

“Come in…” I called out

My door opened revealing my mom. I waved slightly and yawned a little then noticed all of my suitcases around my room. Which was only like three since I only packed my cloths and a few books. Then my backpack and my guitar case as well as my violin case. I sighed a little knowing that my hope for this to be a dream was just shattered.

“Sweetie get ready…they will be hear soon…” She said softly

I nodded my head and slowly got up out of bed. I grabbed some cloths I set out last night then walked to the bathroom. I took a long shower letting the hot water slide down my body. After a while I finally decided to get out before the water decided to burn the skin off of my body. You know water has a mind of it’s own…it’s a whole big conspiracy. I got out of the shower and dried off with the towel then started to get ready.

I pulled on a blue plaid skirt and attached a pair of black suspenders to it letting them stay at the sides. I tugged on a blue zebra tank top and put on a loose black tie. I pulled on a pair of black thigh highs that had dark blue bows on the back of them. I sighed and looked in the mirror to see my hair plastered to my face. I shook my head then started to blow dry it. It came out a little frizzy since my hair was so thick. So I decided to put it in low messy pigtails and had my bangs cover my left eye a little. I grabbed my make-up and put it on which was black eyeliner, black mascara, and black eye shadow.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed back to my room. I walked into my room and slipped on my black checkered flats. Once I finished getting ready I took a deep breath and walked down stairs. I bit my bottom lip wondering what the guy I would be marrying was like. Would he be nice? Hot? Does he have the power to call this whole thing off? I was really hopping for that last one.

I walked into the living room to see my mom and two other people sitting on the couches. My mom looked like she always did. High class. Her hair was in a tight neat braid that was hung over one of her shoulders. She was wearing a white sun dress and a pair of white high heels. She had on light make-up that was barely noticeable to most people. She was sitting down facing a man on the other couch.

My eyes followed hers to see the man. He had a rather large built that was all hidden behind a suit. His suit looked like it cost more then all of my cloths put together. His suit was pressed and clean and made him remind me of my dad. Though this guys hair was dark and slicked back. His eyes were dark as well and made him look like a part of a mafia or just a strict business man.

Next to him was a guy who looked to be a few years older then me. He had on a pair of black faded skinny jeans that hung down his ass a little. There was a pink studded belt wrapped around the belt loops of his pants and a cupcake buckle attacked to it. He had on a black shirt with white letters that read out ‘Suck my dick $1’ I rolled my eyes a little and noticed his hair was cut in a emo way. It was long in the front and covered his right eyes. His hair was black with blond on the top. The black of his hair was spiked up all over the place. His eyes were dark and seemed to pull anyone in. He looked like someone I would either be really good friends with or that I would date.

I bit my bottom lip and shook my head to get the idea out of my head. I cleared my throat which wasn’t such a good idea since everyone turned there heads to me. My mom smiled weakly while the man in the suit stood up and rushed towards me. He put his hand out and smiled a little. I looked up at him and noticed that when he sat down he looked much shorter then he really was.

“You must be Ms. Vikky…” The man smiled slightly.

By that one thing I could tell that he doesn’t smile very often. I raised an eyebrow and decided to play with this for a moment.

“Nope…I’m her evil hotter twin sister…”

The man frowned, my mom quickly stood up and rushed over to me. The younger guy was laughing quietly on the couch. My mom gripped onto my arm and laughed nervously.

“Please excuse my daughter Mr. Taurine…She has a very bad sense of humor…” My mom said quickly

“psshhh…my friends think I’m hilarious…” I mumbled softly

My mom gripped my arm tighter and laughed softly.

The tall Mr. Taurine or whatever his name was smiled and pat me on the head, “I see well it is nice to meet you Ms. Korbin…I would like you to meet my son…and your future husband…Aiden.”

The younger guy who was on the couch stood up and walked towards us. He had on a smirk but his eyes were glaring daggers at me. I swallowed hard and took a small step back.

“Hi” He said softly

I slowly brought my hand up to shake his but again the daggers were bored into me making me quickly drop my hand. The air between us was thick with so much tension that you could have cut it. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously and smiled weakly as I looked up at him trying to ease the mood a little.

“ummm…hi…”

“I hope we can get along…” He said calmly

I looked up at him wondering if things were ok now. But with just one look in his eyes you could tell that his words and voice said one thing, but his eyes said that he wished to kill me now and throw my body in a ditch to never be found again. I looked down at the floor and nodded my head slightly.

“y-yeah…me too…”

Aiden’s dad smiled and pat me on the head again, “Alright…well lets get going…Aiden why don’t you help her get her things.”

I quickly looked up, “NO! errr…I mean…that’s alright…really I don’t need help…”

Aiden looked like he was about to say something but was interrupted by the door. There was loud banging which was a signal that it was someone I knew.

“I’ll get it!” I said and ran to the door not aware of Aiden following me.

I opened the door and my guess was right. But it wasn’t just one person that I knew. It was all the guys I knew. Which was only a few people.

“You guys…What are you doing here?” I asked surprised but happy at the same time

Ty hit me on the head and pulled me into a tight hug, “Idiot…why the hell do you think?”

Ty was pushed away by my friend Eric who I met when I was in 8th grade. He was freakishly tall and looked like a skeleton. He was wearing a black shirt that had white writing on it that read ‘You were hotter on the internet’ and had a picture of two fat penguins. He had on a pair of dark black skinny jeans that dragged below his ass. He had on a white studded belt and a little buckle that was a small white board which he wrote the word Whore on.

“Vikky you cant leave me!!! If you leave al the guys are gonna keep picking on me!!” He winded

I laughed and shook my head, “Eric…Just because I’m gonna be in a different state doesn’t mean I wont kill anyone who makes fun of you for being Bi…” I glared at the guys behind him, “Right guys….”

They all laughed nervously and nodded.

Sean grabbed the back of Eric’s shirt and pulled him away from me and took his place. I met Sean when I was in 7th grade. He was shorter then me at that time but now He was so much taller then me I had to take a few steps back to actually meet his eyes. He had on a pair of blue skinny jeans that hung down his ass showing off his sponge bob boxers. He had on a black studded belt with a regular buckle on it. He had on a black shirt that had the word ‘PLUR’ on it in rainbow colors.

“V Who else is going to help me in school…and keep all of those mean girls away from me!” He said as he got down on his knees and hugged me

I rolled my eyes a little, “Your girlfriend…Duh!”

“Who the hell is that?” Ty growled.

I turned my head to see Aiden glaring at everyone. What was up with guy and glaring? Maybe he had a permanent glare on his face.

I laughed a little nervously, “Ummm…guys this is Aiden…My ummm…”

“Her future husband…” He growled then turned his glare to me, “What Hire a bunch of Punk ass losers to be your friends.”

All the guys growled. I pushed out of Sean’s arms and walked towards Aiden. He stood in the doorway with his arms crossed and that glare still on his face. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to my level. He seemed surprised by the motion. My facial expression darkened as I glared at him.

“Don’t ever say things like that about my friends…I don’t care how much money my mom owes your dad…I’ll kill you…” I growled

He growled and wrapped his hand around my wrist and yanked it away from his shirt,

“Don’t touch me…”

I could tell already that him and I would NOT get along at all. Whether it was because of this whole marriage thing or because he just didn’t like me. Just being around this guy made me mad and we barely just met.

“Vikky…go up and get your things…” My mom said as she walked out of the living room.

“MOM!” All of my friends shouted.

They all rushed in and ran to her shouting out questions about what was going on. She just stood there smiling until they finally all stopped asking then she started to talk. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room to grab my things. I stood in my room and sighed softly thinking about all the memories I had in this room with all of my friends. I shook my head and picked up two of my bags and put my backpack on only to get all of my stuff yanked out of my hands. I looked up and saw all the guys holding my things with depressed looks on there faces.

“We’ll help…” Ty said

I smiled slightly and bit my bottom lip, “Thanks guys…”

Sean shook his head and walked out of my room with two of my suitcases, “You just better call us once you get there…”

I smiled nodded my head, “Sure thing…”

We all walked downstairs to the living room. My mom and Mr. Taurine were talking about something while Aiden was on the couch again. Mr. Taurine looked towards all of us and smiled.

“I just called the car to come back…it should be out front now…” He said

I nodded and started to walk outside with the guys and froze when I saw a long limo. My mouth dropped and guessing by the quiet behind me the guys were in the same predicament as me. I shook my head and slowly started to walk towards the limo. The guys closely behind me. A man who looked around the age of 20 or so got out of the drivers seat and rushed to the guys and took the luggage from them while putting it in the trunk. I turned back around to the guys and bit my bottom lip trying not to cry.

“V…we’ll come to visit you…” Eric said quietly

“Ya and you know my aunt lives in Michigan so you know I’ll come to visit you…”

I nodded my head and smiled, “Ya…”

Sean wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight making me gasp for air.

“S-Sean…a-air…” I gasped out

He laughed a little and let go, “Just a little going away gift…”

I smiled and nodded a little, “You losers better not forget me.”

Sean laughed, “Like we could…”

Ty nodded in agreement, “Hellz ya…Who would ever forget the only girl who stood on the side of the road one day with a cardboard sign that said ‘Party like you Vagina’s on fire’”

Eric laughed, “I took a picture of that and put it on my myspace!”

I smiled, “ya ya…”

Mr. Taurine and Aiden walked up to us. Aiden got into the car while Mr. Taurine smiled and opened the door for me.

“It’s time to go…”

I bit my lip and nodded, “Alright.” I turned to the guys and hugged all of them, “Bye guys…I’ll
miss you…”

We all said our goodbyes before I got into the limo.

“Vikky!” Ty shouted

I poked my head out of the car, “Ya?”

Ty handed me an ipod and smiled, “That belongs to you…”

I smiled and shook my head, “Three weeks without seeing it and the day I leave it just so happens to pop up huh?”

He smiled, “Shut up…”

I rolled my eyes and got into the car. Mr. Taurine got in after me and shut the door. I bit my bottom lip and look down at my ipod. I look around the car and saw Aiden already had headphones on and had his cell phone out texting. I glanced at Mr. Taurine who pulled out his phone and started to make a phone call as the car started. I sighed and put my head phones in and closed my eyes.