Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

That whole Jack-Ellen relationship

"Uhh, um hi, I'm Jessica," I said. Gena then linked her hand with Zacky's and invited herself into the hotel room.

"C'mon Zacky babes, " she said. I looked at Val questioningly. Val looked helplessly at me. I sighed. What's going on here? Whole of the time Gena stayed with us, I was cooped in Val's room re-reading The Warrior. Just then Zacky came to the room.

"So is she gone?" I asked. He nodded. I nodded and continued reading. Then, Zacky's hand blocked the page and he pushed down the book so I won't read it.

"You know, you could've stayed with us," he said.

"Probably, but I wasn't comfortable with her touching you like that," Zacky smirked.

"So you were jealous?" I nodded. Zacky raised my chin andpecked me on the lips.

"You know I would never ever go back to her right?"

"No, but I guess I do now?" he nodded.

"I know you don't know what went on really between Gena and I and I am so glad that you don't pressure me into saying anything. Truthfully, I don't want to talk about it--"

"Then I won't ask. It's only when you'e ready," I said softly, cutting him off.

"Right. Gena is my ex, and that's all she'll ever be. Besides, why would I go back to her when I have you?" he straddled me. I smiled and leaned on his chest. "Aren't you fed up with read that book?" he then said, gesturing to the thick book in my hands. I shook my head. "Why not? You've probably read that eleventy twenty times!" I chuckled.

"Yeah, probably but I really like the whole Jack-Ellen relationship and the drama revolving around them,"

"The who what thing?" I laughed.

"Do you want me to tell you?"

"Yup,"

"Really?" I said and looked up at him. He nodded.

"Yeah, why are you surprised?"

"I 'unno, I just thought that you wouldn't be interested in the crap I talk about,"

"Sweetie, if you're interested in it, then there's no way in hell it's crap," he stated.

"Alright. Well you see Jack and Ellen are in love but they're both warriors who have to fight against eachother in this big battle. The thing is, they don't know that the other is a warrior and Ellen was actually sent to kill Jack. And then in the end when there was the big battle and Ellen and Jack realised that one of them had to kill the other. Jack refused to hurt Ellen in anyway and by the time, Ellen was really injuring him. When it was the time for her to kill him, she couldn't as she loved him too much. Yeah, so that's why I always read the book. I know, my explanations are never good," I said. He smiled.

"I guess that's a good reason to read the book. I'm also getting that the book was really good. Would mind if I read it?" he asked, truely interested in the book.

"No not at all! I would love for you to read it, but there are two more books after it," I warned.

"Well if they're as good as you say this one is, then I won't resist reading it," he said.All of a sudden, Zacky got up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Zacky! What are you doing?" I shrieked, yelling upside down. He laughed.

"This is Matt and Val's room. We have one for ourselves!" he said and we passed the guys, who were laughing at both of us. Entering the room, Zacky locked the door and threw me on the bed. "Love me baby!" he said in a deep voice and he jumped on the bed and snuggled into my neck. I laughed.

"Dumbass," I said.

"Eh, but you love me!" I smiled softly.

"Yeah, I do. I love you Zacky," He looked at me, capturing my dark eyes with his green ones.

"I love you too," That was the first time either of us said those three words. I threw my arm around Zacky and ,with our legs intertwined, I fell asleep peacefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!!!!!!! WOOT! Ain't Zacky such a suck up in this chapter? Hehe. Alright so I ALWAYS gotta say my thanks sooooooooo muchas gracias:
MarybethLovesMcFly
DarkPassionPlay
MemphisandCollege
bloodravyn


You guys are amazing! Other people, please comment!