Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Kisses

Zacky's P.O.V

I left Jessica on the bed and slowly got dressed. Whole of that day Gena was only flirting with me and I finally agreed just to go to dinner with her. I mean come on, just 'cause we're in Vegas doesn't mean anything will happen, right? So I met her in the hotel lobby. She leaned in to kiss me but I moved. "Gena stop, I have a girlfriend remember?" She frowned.

"Whatever, let's go sweetie," I was tired.

"Enough of the pet names. I'm not your sweetie nor am I your 'babe'!"

"Chill Zack, here," she said captured my lips with hers. I got so lost that I kissed back. She pulled away and smirked. "Hey, I just wanna say something. I wanna go with you guys to Huntington,"

"What? No! That can't happen Gena," I said. She pouted, making her face look slutty and fake instead of sad like I used to think. I shook my head. Her eyes turned fierce,

"Fine, then I guess I'll tell your little girlfriend about our kiss," she said smugly.

"You wouldn't,"

"Trust me sweetie, I would. So you make your choice, let me come with you guys or hurt your playtoy,"

"Fine,"

Morgan's P.O.V.

I woke up without Zacky by my side. I walked towards the voices and I saw everyone, Zacky and Gena included. The guys, Val, Leana and Lacey looked pissed off whereas Gena looked smug. Everyone silenced as soon as I came. "What's going on guys?" Gena jumped up.

"Oh! I'm just coming with you to go back to Huntington. Isn't that just great?" she said. I forced a smile.

"Um yeah, it's awesome. Wait, where are you going to sleep?"

"I was hoping my old bunk,"

"That Jessica's bunk now," Brian said. Gena shrugged.

"Well I just thought that she could share one with Zacky. What do you think about that Zack?" she asked. He nodded. I don't like this.

.........................................

We left Vegas already and I still wasn't comfortable with Gena here. Zacky always told me to don't worry but yet I do. Now, I had a reason. We were a few hours away from Huntington and the only ones who were awake was Gena, Zacky and I. Well, I don't think they realised I was up since I saw something that slowly broke my heart. Zacky and Gena were kissing. It wasn't a little peck or anything, it was a potential make out. If that even made sense. Slowly, I went back to bed, willing myself not to cry. As I lay there in bed, I heard everyone wake up. Then, Val came by me. "Hey, everyone's going to buy some shit, mostly beer. Wanna come?" she said. I shook my head.

"No, I'll just stay here," I said and then I waited for everyone to leave the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya! Thanks xxConfuddle24-7xx and Dark Passion Play for commenting. Comments are nice!