Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Gone

I stand stagnant and alone, bitter to the bone
Dismay is my own friend, I carry home again


Jessica packed all her belongings quickly into a bag, leaving only her much loved book behind. Where the bus was parked, it only took a few minutes to go to Huntington. She figured she could make it to her parents' house quickly.

Flee me, love me, abandon what it is you gave me
Hate me, let me, never knowing what you saw in me


With that, she ran out of the tour bus, hopefully unseen by any of the amazing people she came to know. As she left, unshed tears came pouring down.

Impossible to live within this mind of shattered dreams
Impossible to love when I can't see past my scene


She stopped running when the bus was out of sight, and stooped down. She cried so much that point of time that there wasn't any more tears to shed. Sighing, she slowly walked towards the familiar streets as the rain poured on her.

Plays again in my own head, story's left inside me said
(Cut you down but you won't hurt, crush the crave I'm drawn to)


"Jessica?" asked the woman who raised Jessica all her life. Jessica nodded, feeling stupid on her parents' front porch. "What's wrong sweetie?" her mother asked embracing the damp Jessica who was shaking.

Hate me, (need me), let me, (be me)
bring this sorrow home and give me peace


"Everything mommy," she said. Her mother would make everything better, just like when Jessica was smaller.

At first, the thought to end invites it's only friend
The sickness of a heart that tears this life apart


Zacky came back to an empty bus. No Jessica, none of her clothes, just nothing. His breathing stopped. Frantically he searched the bunks over and over but got nothing. "She's not here man," Johnny said. Zacky felt as if his world was crashing before him. She was hisrld. Then he noticed the book. The stupid book she always read. The one she lent to him. He flipped through the pages. There at the end, in the page that Ellen goes to kill Jack, there was a little post-it note. Clearly it was Jessica's handwriting. I know was scribbled on it.

Impossible to live within this mind of shattered dreams
Impossible to love when I can't see past my scene


Zacky walked towards Gena and slapped her. "This is all your fault! You stupid bitch! If you hadn't come and fucked things up she might've been here still! I might've been happy!" he yelled. Gena held up her cheek, baffled that Zacky would hit her. He would never hit anyone. Tears welled in her eyes.

"I--I--"

"Just do us a favour and leave," Val said, her anger rising at the stupidity that is Gena. As soon as she left, Zacky broke down. Tears flowed freely from his eyes. "Zack, I have something to tell you about Jessica,"

Plays again in my own head, story's left inside me said
(Cut you down but you won't hurt, crush the crave I'm gone)


Val breathed in deeply. "Jess is the Jess from highschool. The one you made fun of. The one who you loved. Yeah, we all knew that you loved her," Zacky and everyone else stared at Val.

"How did you know that?" Matt asked.

"The night of the concert I knew so in the parkinglot I told her. She made me promise not to tell anyone in exchange for lunch with me the next day,". Zacky just stared aimlessly. All this time, she knew who he was and yet she still accepted him. Oh God, I made a huge mistake, he thought. He stood up.

I find I do not know you or even know myself
Nothing I've kept sacred has helped me fight this hell


"I need to get her back now," he said.

"No, let's wait. She probably went to her parents. They came back here. We'll go tomorrow," Val said. Everyone else agreed. Zacky shook his head.

I wanna feel you inside
I want to keep you (I want to hide)


"Fuck you guys. I have to get her back now," he said and walked out of the bus. Memories of Jessica flashed through Zacky's mind. How she used to bite her bottom lip when reading. The way she laughed when he tickled her. The time when him and Jessica just layed in bed the whole day, having fun and just enjoying the other's company.

Impossible to live within this mind of shattered dreams
Impossible to love when I can't see past my scene


How did everything become so fucked up? Zacky thought running. Images of Jessica kept on playing over and over. Suddenly, the bright lights of a truck came towards Zacky. He stopped, paralyzed. The truck collided with the guitarist.Plays again in my own head, story's left inside me
(Cut you down but you won't hurt, crush the crave I'm gone)

Zacky heard the very faint sounds of sirens coming towards him. He could feel the warm blood trickle down his face. Soon he gave in to unconciousness, having only Jessica in his mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...... ZACKY'S DEAD!!!! le fucking gasp! hehe. Alrighty so I feel mean and say that I want THIRTY that's 30 incase u can't read. But if u can't read then why are you even on Mibba? Anyways yeah, me want 30 comments. I mean that aint much, right? Only like nine people gots to comment. Thanks MarybethLovesMcFly for commenting as well as IdiotDorkGeek and bloodrayn. You guys are awesome :)