Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Jessia's outburst

Brian's P.O.V.

I needed a break from the hospital, it always made me uneasy. I left Zacky's room with Val and Matt. Most of the guys just came and go, not wanting to see Zacky in that state but jessica was a different story. She never moved from that leather chair right next to Zacky. "Hey honey, how are you?" came the angelic voice of the girl I loved. I smiled weakly.

"Good enough. It's Jessica I'm worried about," I told Michelle. During the days that Zacky has been hospitalized, Michelle came and met Jessica. It was obvious they'd be friends, that's the way Jessica is, so social. Even then, when Jessica was trying so hard to laugh with Michelle and stuff, she was like a zombie. Michelle smiled sadly.

"Is she the same way?" she asked. I nodded. Michelle sighed. "I know you just came from the hospital, but do you mind going back?" I looked up into the hot sun. The sun, where I could just relax? or the dull, gloomy hospital where all I could think about is death? Oh screw it, I would be worried about Zacky and Jessica either way.

"Sure, let's go," I said. With that, we both went into my car to soon re-enter the hospital. We walked past Mary or whatever her name was. Since Jessica told her off, she's scared of anyone associated to the 'crazy bitch'. Going to Zacky's hospital room and waited for Michelle's expression.

Then I saw it. As we walked into the hospital room, I looked at the appalled expression Michelle wore. This was obviously due to the condition Jess was in. Jess was almost as pale as Zacky, having refused to eat anything and only drinking coffee to stay awake. There were dark circles under her eyes, her face wore no make-up and Jessica looked miserable all together. What's worst is that she refuses to talk to anyone, she just stares blankly at Zacky. The only thing that's keeping her alive at all is probably hope that Zacky might come out from this coma, that has everyone so worried.

"Hey Jessica," Michelle said softly. Almost like a robot, she turned her head to Michelle, held her gaze for a few seconds, and then turned to face Zacky again. Michelle looked at me worriedly. I nodded sadly. This is the state Jessica has been for awhile. Seeing Zacky like this obviously tore her apart. "Um Jess, you hungry?" no response. "Wanna keep me company? I want some food," Still no response. I knew Michelle was trying her best to get Jessica out of the room, but I honestly thought she should stop. Soon, Johnny and everyone came into the hospital room. Johnny looked at Michelle then at me and then to Jessica. Johnny then let out a frustrated cry, which seemed to surprise Jessica as she looked at him.

"Listen here Jessica! You haven't eaten anything at all! You've refused to talk to anyone, to eat and only drink coffee and watch Zacky. That's not right! Do you honestly think Zacky would want this for you? Killing yourself bit by bit?" he finally said. Tears slowly fell from Jessica. For the first time in awhile, the mask she wore was removed. Then the truth came out. The reason why she's like this.

"I deserve it! If it wasn't for me, Zacky might be awake! If I hadn't left, he wouldn't have chased after me, and then the fucking driver wouldn't have hit him! Don't you see? It's all my fault!" She cried. I stooped down next to her.

"Listen to me Jessica," she looked in my eyes, "This was never your fault. Don'tdare blame yourself for this. If it was anyone's it was Gena. Fuck if she was run over, it would've been better," this earned a chuckle from Jessica and I smiled, continuing ,"Zacky still loves you and he would never want you in this state,". Jessica smiled weakly.

"I guess you're right. Thanks guys," she said. What happened next shocked the shit out of everyone.

"Where am I?" came a voice that no one ever expected to hear. Zacky's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay hi!!!!! Thanks MarybethLovesMcFly, IdiotDorkGeek and Dark Passion Play for commenting. You guys are fucking awesome! Peoples, comment! And yesh, Gena is full of horse shit and I thought I should put that she should've been run over for certain people. You know who you are!