Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Sleep

Zacky P.O.V

It was night already, and Jessica and I was the only ones awake. We were in the livingroom and I was asking her questions. "So what's favourite colour?" I asked. She looked up, thinking about it.

"I'm pretty sure it's red. That or blue," she replied.

"Oh and what about--? I'm sorry. My questions must be so fucking annoying," Jessica shook her head.

"No, not at all! I'm actually glad you want to ask me questions. To get to know me," she said.

"Why wouldn't I want to get to know you?" I asked. She avoided my gaze.

"Well look at me. I'm not pretty and you know, I figured you'd rather talk to someone else..." she said her voice trailing off at the end. Was this woman blind? Has she not seen how beautiful she is? How the light from lamps set off her jet black hair? The way her lips curve into a perfect smile? How her eyes are always filled with happiness that it would make even a very depressed person want to smile? Has she not owned a mirror? Ever? Her beauty goes far beyond anyone's imagination and I'm just glad she even wants to be in my company.

"Ofcourse I'd want to talk to you. You're rather amazing, you know," I said, nudging her shoulder. Her cheeks flushed and suddenly, she yawned. "Seems like I wore you out. Come, let's carry you to your bed," I said and took her hand.

"Zacky," she said. Consider me a pansy because I just love how my name rolls off her tongue, "are yuo going to sleep as well?" I nodded.

"Yeah, Matt said there's no more rooms so you and I might have to share a bed. I'm sorry," I said though I secretly hoped she wouldn't mind it. To my relief, she shook her head.

"It's no problem at all! I mean, you are my friend," she said as we reached the room. I was filled with a sadness. "I'm sorry" she said softly as we both climbed into bed.

"What for?" I asked with equal softness.

"The rest of them don't see it but I know how it pains you to be reminded how we're all such good friends and you don't know anyone anymore," she replied. I was shocked. I turned to look at her but, under the moonlight that peeped through the windows of the room, she was already fast asleep. Her head rested lightly over my chest and her hand was draped slightly lower, around my stomach. How close were this girl and I? I watched her long eyelashes touching her porcelain skin. Tendrils of her long ebony hair escaped from the braid that it was in, creatin ga nuisance as it touched her cheek. Careful not to wake this beauty up, I moved the hair out of her face, gently tucking it securely behing her ear. Instantly, I became sad again as I remembered what she said earlier that day. She had a boyfriend. Where was he? If Jessica was my girl, I would've never let her out of my sight. I listened Jessica's soft breathing and I slowly went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I only updated 'cause I wanted cookies, and I'm not calling names but Azulxx00xx you better give me those damn cookies! haha, well she commented so big thanks! Also thanks to Diamondintherough as well as LoveForDeathbat! Comments are appreciated 'specially if I getn cookies :)