Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Lemme See What I Remember

Zacky's P.O.V.

I was awaken by my dreams. More like my memories. Startled I quickly sat up, thus waking Jessica in the process. "What's wrong?" she asked, concern ethced across her beautiful skin. No wait, that's wrong, I have a girlfriend. Atleast, that's what my memories tell me.

"I got some of my memories back," I said softly. I watched as she smiled widely and grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?"

"We have to wake all those mofos up!" she said. Knocking on all the rooms, she said loudly and excited, "All you bitches! Stop fucking 'cause Zacky's mind ain't so screwed up anymore!" I shook my head. What was this girl on? Everyone came out their rooms, pissed and still sleepy. They glared at me. I held up my hands and pointed at Jessica who was looking rather innocent at this point of time. "What did I do?" she said in a small voice. I would've laughed but I saw those death looks Jimmy and Leana was giving Jess and I wanted no part of that. "Stop getting your fucking thongs in a wedgie! Zacky gots some of his memories back," she said.

"Well you could've said that!" Johnny exclaimed. Jessica narrowed her eyes.

"Well you all could get your asses downstairs or else," she said in a low and a bit demonic tone. My eyes widened. Never would I guess that Jessica could pull off that kind of voice. Nonetheless that scared everyone 'cause that all went to Matt's livingroom. "Okay Zack, what do you remember?" she asked in her normal voice. I chuckled.

"Um my parents, the guys, Val, Michelle, Lacey, Leana. I remembered that us guys are in a band called AvengedSevenfold and that my stage name is Zacky Vengeance. Also I know that I have a girlfriend," I said this and I watched as everyone smiled ,"I now know why you guys wouldn't tell me that Gena is my girlfriend 'cause then I wouldn't get back that memory or something," Everyone's smile dropped except for Jessica's, whose just faltered for a bit. "So, where are you hiding Gena?" Jessica's smile widened.

"Gee, you really caught on, huh? Um, Gena will be here later now that there is such good news," she said and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well......no comment on that chapter :) Thanks LoveForDeathbat, Grave_Dancer as well as IdiotDorkGeek for commenting. I am soooo lazy and I have to work :( Luckily it's just my mom's travel agency so I can update! Anyways ,COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!