Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Phone call

Jessica's P.O.V.

Well I can't say that didn't hurt like a bitch. I faked a smile anyways and wooted when theire lips met. Zacky turned to look at me and smiled. I smiled back, this time genuine. "Well, I really want to go out with Gena so guys, bye," Zacky said to everyone. I watched as he walked away with Gena. I sighed and plomped down on the couch. How many times will my heart break?

"Wow. Your relationship is so fucked up!" Jimmy exclaimed and Johnny went to hit him.

"Dumbass! You may be tall be you're hella stupid! You don't say stuff like that to Jess! You know her punches hurt like a mother and I'm telling you now, I ain't going to pick up your body when she's through with you!" he said. I stared at both of them, then I looked at Leana and Lacey. I shook my head.

"Well, atleast I know you guys chose the right girls," I said, gaining confused looks from the guys and laughter from the girls. "Inside joke," I assured the guys.

"What are we going to do now?" Brian asked. I shrugged.

"Hey! What if we--" Johnny started.

"No," Jimmy said. I laughed. Suddenly, the phone rang and Matt went to answer it.

"Yes sir, hello to you too," he said, "Her name is Jessica," I froze. Who the hell? "Yes he is. Alright Sir we shall," Matt hung up the phone. "Well, first things first, that was Zacky's dad. He wants to meet you Jess," I looked at Matt, my eyes wide.

"You---and--no!" I said.

"Yay! We're going to Zacky's! Maybe we can get something to eat there!" Johnny said. Before I could protest any further, Matt picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I glared at Val who was laughing.

"What? Matt's doing it," Val said.

"Yeah, but he's your boyfriend. I blame you," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Many thanks to IdiotDorkGeek, Kissing.Sin and deathbatgirl for commenting! All the more comments are appreciated!