Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Wedding Rings and I love you's

Zacky's P.O.V

I sat with Gena in a small cafe. I watched her closely and found myself comparing her looks to that of Jessica's. I saw that Gena's face was caked in make-up where as I've never seen Jessica in cosmetics since I woke from the hospital. I looked at Gena's light hair and immediately compared it to Jessica's dark curls. I shook myself out of this trance. I shouldn't be doing this. I love Gena. Right? Besides, Jessica onbviously is in a relationship. I heard Gena's laugh, it's nice enough.She smiled at me. "I'm so glad you remembered us, Zacky," she said. I winced as I still can't remember ever meeting Jess. I realised Gena didn't even see my reaction. I came back to when Jessica told me how she knew it hurt that I didn't know. How is it that Jess knows, yet my own girlfriend has no idea?

"Me too," I said. Gena put her hand on top of mines.

"I love you," she said and I know she was waiting for me to say it back. I thought about it. I've been with Gena so long so it's obvious what my response would be.

"I lo---" I was about to say those three words when Gena's cellphone rang. She looked at it and her eyes widened. She ignored the call.

"Go on sweetie," Gena said. I gulped. I honestly don't think I could say it. "Don't you love me?" she said, obviously pissed.

"It's not that I don't love you, it's just that I'm not sure. No, hear me out, I'm just so confused. I've gotten only just half of my memories back and there's a possibility of me never getting them back fully!" I exclaimed.

"Well excuse me! Listen Baker, call me up when you've realised that you love me, okay?" she said bitchily. Gena walked away, leaving me shocked. What the hell just happened? How did everything just become so out of proportion in a matter of seconds? This wasn't the Gena I knew, yet apart of me thinks that this was how she's been since the day we met. But, I really think I lover her. I mean, if I loved someone else, wouldn't I already remember her? Then I knew what I had to do.

...............................................................

Jessica's P.O.V.

We pulled up to Zacky's house and was immediately greeted by four people and two children. "Hello! I'm Zacky's dad, James and this is my wife, Maria," came Zacky's dad, who surprisingly engulfed me in a hug.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry for my husband," came Zacky's mom. I smiled.

"Hi I'm Jessica---"

"Well, my brother is one dumbass," said a woman, "I'm Zina, my other brother, Matt, and these are my children Gianna and Gavin,"

"It's nice to meet you all, um what exactly do you mean by Zacky is a dumbass?" I said. Matt, Zacky's brother, intervened.

"What Zina is trying to say is that you're hot and the fact that Zacky doesn't realise that he loves you, means he is one dumbass. Especially since he could've chosen not to even speak to Gena," he said as we walked into the house. I blushed.

"Well, in Zacky's defense that's all he could remember. He didn't remeber anything bad about Gena or them breaking up. Also, I told him I had a boyfriend," I said. Zacky's parents chuckle.

"Girl, you must really love that son of mines if you could still back him up after his stupidity," James said. Once again I blushed.

"Well---" I began but I was cut off by my cellphone ringing. It was Zacky.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I need you," he said, "Come meet me,". Zacky gave me directions as to where he was. I looked at everyone.

"Um, that was Zacky. He said for me to meet him somewhere. Bri do you think I could just borrow--"I began but he cut me off.

"Eh, take the keys, we're probably just going to mooch off here anyways," he said and I smiled.

"It was nice meeting you all," I said while each giving Zacky's family a hug. His neice and nephew even jumped into my arms.

The place Zacky said he was, was a rather large park. By the time I got there, it was raining but I ran outside anyways. I ran to where Zacky was and I saw him kneel on one knee. He pulled a small blue box which revealed the most beautiful wedding ring I've ever seen. "Ever since I laid eyes on you, I've been in love with you and only you. Will you marry me?" I swear my heart stopped beating. Though the rain wet my hair and clothes, I nodded vigorously. He smiled. "Do you honestly think Gena would react like that?" My heart just blew up. I think I'm just going to disown whatever feelings I have left. I looked at Zacky's overly excited expression and I knew that despite how hurt I'm feeling, I could not bare to see him unhappy. That's why when he asked me that question, I nodded just as vigorously. Zacky smiled even wider. "Great! I'm going to find her!" he said and ran. At this moment, I was so glad that the rain was covering the tears that was falling from my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sheilds self* Please don't kill me! Blame it on the chocolate! Hehe and I think I have to thank Kissing.Sin, Grave_Dancer, IdiotDorkGeek and LoveForDeathbat for commenting. Anyone and eveyone who commented...THANKS!!!!!!!!!! Lots more comments are very appreciated!