Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

There's nothing left to say

Jessica's P.O.V

I walked on the grassy lawn that belonged to the Bakers. The sun was setting, almost welcoming the night. No one saw me leave due to the 'excitement'. "What the hell are you doing?" came a voice behind me. Ofcourse, my luck hasn't seem to change from shitty for awhile now. "What the hell are you doing?" Val repeated sternly. I turned around.

"I need to leave Huntington, Val. I can't bear this," I said.

"Then just tell Zacky that you don't want him marrying Gena," she said. I shook my head.

"Don't you get it? In his mind, he loves Gena to the bone. He's happy. I can't just ruin that for him,"

"So you'll risk your happiness?"

"Yes. In time, I'm sure I'll be happy,"

"Jesus Jess! Listen to yourself! Can't you just wait for Zacky to retain all his memories? Please, just wait for him," she pleaded. I shook my head.

"I waited! But in Zacky's haste, he didn't wait for me!" I exclaimed.

"What are you going to do now? Run away? Do you honestly think that will help at all?" she asked bitterly.

"Well, it seems like I always run away one way or the other," I spat. Val's voice softened.

"Listen, I didn't mean--"

"Jessica?" came Zacky's voice. I froze and looked past Val. There stood Zacky, looking confused. "Where are you going?"

"Um, I just got a call from Amy and Kyleigh, they both need me," I said.

"Kyleigh and Amy. They're your friends, right?" When he said that, it reminded me that Zacky doesn't know me. I sighed. Does he even realize that his memory loss saddens me too? I nodded. "Well Gena said she wanted our wedding as soon as possible and she said she has connections so we're going to get married next month," My heart sank ," You're coming back for the wedding or atleast before, right?" I shook my head.

"I don't think so Zack," I said. He came closer to me. I ignored Val's look. I could tell she was upset with me. I cupped my cheek with his hand.

"But you're my bestfriend," he said softly. I laughed bitterly.

"Yeah, the best friend you can't even remember. Go shove that bullshit up Gena's ass!" I watched as he winced. I shook my head. "I have to go.Please pass on the message to everyone else,"

"You're not even going to say goodbye to everybody?" he asked incredulously.

"It's too late to say anything," I said softly. I turned around and ran to Brian's car. I ignored the stares and the growing group on the lawn. I ignored the pain in my chest. I ignored everything and just drove. One thing I knew for sure is that there are two places I'm not going to. Huntington Beach and New York.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha.... you guys may hate the predicament but you know you love me! :) Thanks my commenteters:
Diamondintheroughxx
Lynnie Vicious
MarybethLovesMcFly!
Kissing.Sin
knaghtaleigh FTW;;
Syn With Vengeance
Dark Passion Play
about.blank
IdiotDorkGeek
Bloody Unique

You guys are amazing! I love you guys and your comments! And OH MY GIZZARD! All stars! bitches! Thanks so much reader and commenteters