Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Drunken Confessions

Zacky's P.O.V.

I watched in silence as Jessica drove away. Before I knew it, everyone was out on the yard, most of them glaring at me. What did I do? Why did she go? I sighed. It hit real hard when she mention how I didn't remember her? Doesn't she realize that even though I can't remember her I know why we're so close? Jessica is so easy to talk to. She understands me and I have a feeling we both knew eachother far better than anyone else ever did. "She left," Johnny stated, "She left without telling us," I could tell Jess' actions hurt everyone here. Even my family.

"Oh well! Let's get on with the wedding plans!" Gena said happily. I stared at her. What the fuck was her problem?

"What the hell bitch?" Val asked pissed off. I was shocked. Val and Gena were really good friends.

"Yeah, what the fuck is your deal Gena?" Leana said. What I knew, all the girls were really close. What happened after? Whatever was going on, I knew it would be bad.

"Gena, sweetie. Can you just leave for a while? You can tell your other friends and family," I added quickly before Gena became pissy. Sh esmiled sweetly.

"Okay baby!" she said. Everyone sighed. It was already dark out. Syn stepped up to me.

"C'mon man, let's go get drunk," he said but ofcourse we had to use my car. On the way to the bar, Iasked Brian if he minded that Jessica took his car. He smiled.

"Atleast she drove this time," he said. I looked at him confused. He shook his head, "Never mind. Actually, it's Jessica. Even though I hate that she left, but I understand her reasons and I guess it's what she thought she needs to do. So no, I don't mind,"

"What exactly do her friends need her for?" I asked curiously. Brian paused and I thought he wasn't goin to answer.

"She may have said her friends needed her but I think it more has something to do with her boyfriend," he said.

"Who's her boyfriend?" I asked casually, but inside I really wanted to know. Syn shrugged.

"Right now, he is one mother fucking prick," he said.

"What did he do?"

"Too many fucked up shit to count,"

......................................
A hour later, Brian and I were in the bar. Piss drunk. "Soooo tells me! Why'd da fuck did yoo propoose too dat biatch?" Brian asked. I hicuppedand burst out in laughter. But I became serious.

"I don't know man. It seemed like such a good thing at that point in time. You know,Gena said she loved me and told me to prove that I loved her. I guess I was supposed to be in love with her so I figured that I should propose. But you know something? I honestly think that was a mistake. I really don't think I love her," I said. Brian patted my shoulder.

"That's a good thing man! You shouldn't love her! You-- you belong wif-wif-- that girl!" I turned around and spotted a slutty girl looking at us.

"Dat gurl?" I asked. Syn laughed shaking his head.

"Nooo! Jessica, man! She loves you, you know! Before you lost your marbles and obviously balls, both of yous were going out. Love birds! That's what you guys were! You were chasing after her, that's the reason for your accident!" he shouted. I giggled which probably would be weird coming from a man. I knew this piece of information is important but I knew I'll forget it in the morning. No memory recollection either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! Thanks All the peeps who commented before as well as IdiotDorkGeek and vengeance; ( I updated so bitch, no throwing of sharp objects! HAH! :) )