Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

My Realization

Brian's P.O.V.

It's been one week. One week since Jess left. One week since Zack and I got drunk. One week since Gena proclaimed herself as the queen of the fucking world. Well, atleast that's how she acts. I mean, seriously? Just because Jessica isn't here anymore doesn't mean we like. At all. Evidently, I remember very well what Zacky said when he was wasted and I knew if he could just realize his true feelings, he'll be way better off. If he could just remember everything, we all would be way better off. Zacky was sleeping upstairs in one of Matt's and Val's spare rooms. Despite the fact that Zacky has his own house, he, like everyone else, insists on mooching off of Matt and Val's home. Thankfully, Gena knows when she's not wanted and fortunately she put that into play when Zacky asked her to stay here.

"Syn, you sure that's what he said?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah. Zacky doesn't love Gena. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know as to why his feelings for her decreased, but it's obvious he subconciously still loves Jessica," I replied. Val let out a frustrated cry.

"God! Gena is such a bitch hoe!" she exclaimed. Matt slung his hang on Val's shoulders and chuckled.

"A bitch hoe, sweetie?" he asked. She nodded.

"Yes. Bitch hoe. 'Cause she's a fucking bitch and a goddamn hoe!" Michelle chuckled beside me.

"I think we got that when you said bitch hoe," Michelle said. Val stuck out her tongue.

"But what are we going to do about Zacky?" Leana asked. I shook my sadly.

"I honestly do not know,"

............................................................
Zacky's P.O.V.

I woke up to the voices of my friends from downstairs. No, I do not mean hell. Brian and everyone were downstairs but I decided against going to meet them. I lay on the bed. Just a week ago Jessica was sleeping right beside me. Even I could not help but notice how right it felt. Then a voice in my head began talking.

If it felt so 'right', then why the fuck are you Jessica-less and engaged to Gena?

I thought about that question. I sighed. I really didn't know. What I do know is that I couldn't possibly love Gena. Not now. Maybe when we were together a while back, but I know , I just know, that something changed our love. I just can't remember!

You wanna know what I think?

The voice said again. I truly don't want to know but I have a feeling you're going to tell me, I answered back. Oh God, I'm talking to myself! I'm going crazy!

I think that you love Jessica

The voice put that so simply that I had to really think about it. I always think about her. I think about her more than anyone! I noticed the littlest things about her. Her laugh, her smile, the way her eyes lit up when she talks about something she likes. That's when I knew it. I'm in love with Jessica! Immediately, I got up and grabbed the bag of clothes I had. I didn't pack the bag. Apparantly, it's the bag I had when we were recently on tour. I never really searched through it and I didn't bother now. Bag in hand, I walked downstairs. Everyone looked at me as I reached the room.

"I'm in love with Jessica," I stated. Everyone whooped with joy.

"So you remembered everything?" Brian asked. I shook my head.

"No, but thinking about everything for the days I woke from the hospital, I realized that it's Jess I love," I said.

"I was beginning to think I had to beat the shit out of you!" Johnny exclaimed and I saw everyone nod in agreement.

"First things first, I need to see Gena,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh I love how you guys comment! It makes me fweel all happy! And I might share some of my oreos wif yoo! But that's a BIG might! :) Thank you my commenteters:
Kissing.Sin
IdiotDorkGeek
MarybethLovesMcFly!
CaliforniaGirl!
ClaireBear67 (gimme ma oreos and fudge! NOW!)
deathbatgirl
ladyxxrevenge
Diamondintheroughxx
Love Revolution.
kodiak1313