Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Fights and Planes

Zacky's P.O.V.

"Zack! I have to come with you!" Val said. All the girls nodded.

"Yeah, I really wanna see what Val's going to do!" Lacey said excitedly. Matt groaned.

"I guess I'm going to have to be there to make sure Val doesn't do anything dangerous," he said.

"Well, I really want to see that bitch get fucked up!" Brian said. So that was that. Everyone somehow squished into the car and we left to pay Gena a visit.

Reaching to Gena's house, I saw an unfamiliar car parked outside. The front door was open so we queitly made our way into the flat. There it was. Gena and some guy making out on her couch, and getting ready to do something more physical. I cleared my throat. Gena looked in my direction, looking like a deer caught in headlights. "Um baby, um this wasn't what it looks like," she said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Really? So what were you doing? This guys had something in his throat and you wanted to help him get it out? Whatever, I came to break up with you anyway," I said with a shrug. Gena's jaw dropped.

"You're breaking up with me?" she shrieked.

"Well, duh,"

"How could you! Why are you breaking up with me?"

"Well, for one.." I said pointing at the guy who was slowly exiting Gena's house, "as well as I don't love you," That's when she laughed.

"And who do you love? That fucking slut Jessica? The one you can't remember?"

"Maybe I don't remember how I met her but I do know that the time we spent here was amazing and I love her,"

"You're pathetic," she spat.

"You know what you fucking bitch? You're pathetic," Val said, "and hell no should a ho like you start talking shit about one of my friends! Also, I can't believe you have the fucking gall to cheat on Zacky!" Gena smirked.

"But it was so easy," Gena said. I heard Val's knuckles cracking.

"Zacky go get a flight to New York. Matt, drive him to the airport and give him Jess' adress," she said, "I have to fuck some bitch up,".

Matt grabbed my arm and on our way out I heard several 'cracks' and I knew it wasn't Val getting hurt.

We made our way to the airport and fortunately, there was a flight to New York in a half an hour. I grabbed by bag and hugged Matt. "Thanks man," I said.

"No problem. But if you do not come back here with Jessica, I'll haul Val on your sorry ass," I smiled.

"Then I have no choice, do I?"

"Hells no. Now go man!" I nodded and grabbed my bag. I was glad that I ha dno suitcase seeing as that would've delayed me, a lot. Awhile later I was in the plane going to see this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so as usual, my chapter is a bit short. The next chapter is going to be......THE END!!!!!!! Yesh, I is almost finished wif this stowwy! :) Okies so my dear, dear commemteters :
Love Revolution
MarybethLovesMcFly!
CaliforniaGirl!
CemetryGates6661
LittleMissRESENTMENT
Azulxx00xx
ClaireBear67 (thanks babeh! Me wuvvy the oreos!)
vengeance;
Bloody Unique
IdiotDorkGeek
Kissing.Sin

Thanks guys! ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!!!! le gasp!