Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

ICE CREAM!

I turned around. "Why is it that we always have conversations in car parks?"

"Well, I guess we can't help it," Val said and smiled. She hugged me. I stiffened, but hugged her anyway. "You look great! How are you?"

"I'm doing way better than when you knew me, that's for sure. But I guess I was correct though. I always knew you and Matt would get together!" I said. She blushed then raised her left hand, revealing quite a ring.

"Oh hell! You're engaged! Better yet!" I yelled.

"Jess, you know Valary DiBendetto?" Amy said.

"In a way. We were classmates back in Huntington High," I said. Amy gasped.

"Why did you lie to Synyster Gates then?" she asked. Both Val and I grimaced.

"It's a long story, okay well it's probably kinda short but I'll tell you later. Valary, we really need to leave. It was nice to see you again," I said. Valary grabbed my hand.

"Wait, atleast let's hang out sometime? We're not leaving New York until 3 weeks. Please? Bring Amy and your other friend,Kyleigh." Val offered. I opened my mouth to refuse but Amy cut me off.

"She'll go," I turned to glare at Amy and was welcomed with a glare from her. Jeez, if looks could kill.

"Yeah, I will." I said. Val smiled and told me where to meet her. With that, Amy and I left.
.....................................................
"Honey! We're home!" Amy yelled once we entered our loft. Kyleigh submerged from her office. Her straight light brown hair was clamped into a bun, she wore her 'Brendin Urie' glasses and looked as stressed as ever.

"Thank God! Please tell me you've brought back ice-cream! My editor has got me writing this goddamn--"

"Sweetie we went to the concert, not grocery!" Amy said.

"But, we did bring back an autographed poster from AVENGED SEVENFOLD!" I said. Kyleigh's eyes bugged out.

"Where is it?" I laughed and handed it to her.

"Damn, M. Shadows has one funnicated signature!" she exclaimed.

"Speaking of M. Shads, it seems that Jessie went to highschool with his fiancee," Amy said. I groaned. I was so hoping she forgot that.

"Yeah well basically, you guys knew how I was fat when I came to Chicago right?" I said.

"You weren't fat! You were just a bit chubby and my teddy bear. Well, you're still my teddy bear but--" Kyleigh rambled.

"Yeah well ,you guys obviously remembered. You guys also know that I lived in Cali. Well, I went to Huntington Highschool and my schoolmates were the whole Avenged crew and Valary DiBendetto," I paused when I heard Kyleigh squeal. When Amy said to continue, I did so," Well they all were nice except Zachary James Baker. Ever since I entered that school, he teased me and humiliated me down to my last day,"

"That fucking bastard. You know what I should do? I should goand being the living shit outta him until plastic surgery wouldn't be able to help his fucked up--" Amy started.

"Ease up young grasshopper! On my last day I punched him and broke his nose," I said to her.

"Woot! Jessie is fiesty!" Kyleigh said. I stared at her. "What?" she said in a whining tone.

"Girl, just go back and work," Amy said. I laughed.

"Hey, I'm going to bed! Bye babes!" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright chapter 4? I think. COMMENT! I gitziz one comment already so dudette, thank you! :)