Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Hotel Suites

I made my way to the Double Tree hotel in Times Square nervously. Today was the day I would be hanging out with Val. Kyleigh and Amy refused to come with me. They're my friends! They are supposed to have some kind of mind power which allows them to know that I need moral support! They honestly have to brush up on their mind power skills! Going on the elevator, I made my way to the hotel's lobby.

Looking around the almost empty lobby, I couldn't find Val. After a minutes, I still didn't see Valary. I walked to the counter and used the black phone there. I pressed the zero button and waited.

"Hello may I speak to Valary DiBendetto please?" I asked the feminine voice on the phone. In a matter of seconds, I heard Val mutter a 'hello'.

"Hey, remember me?" I asked.

"Oh shit! Jessica! I overslept! I'm so sorry--"

"It's okay, I'll just go--"

"No, don't go. Come to my hotel room, I'll have it open for you," she said, giving me her room number. Going to the floor she told me to, I walked down a narrow beige coloured hallway. Looking for the suite number, I saw the door that was slightly ajar.

Well, it wasn't a suite for nothing. I froze. Damn, here I thought I was going to be alone. There playing Guitar Hero was Johnny and Syn. Zacky, Matt, Jimmy as well as the two girls whose names I've yet to know were sitting the long couch. I honestly hoped Val didn't tell anybody about who I am. Zacky was the first to see me there.

Zacky's P.O.V

Everyone was in Val and Matt's suite and we started setting up Guitar Hero. "Hey, you wanna play man?" Johnny asked. I shook my head. I wasn't feeling to do anything since all I could think about was that beautiful woman from last night's concert. Jessica. Just thinking about her and the way she rejected me, made my lips curve into a smile. I think I only want her more. I turned my head and-- well speak of the devil...

There she was. Her curly hair tied neatly into one and her fringe was clipped back, exposing her almost black eyes that had speckles of gold in them. She barely wore on any make up, not that she needed to, except for the tinge of gloss that shone on her full, rosy lips. Jessica looked so beautiful in her dark blue skinny legged jeans and purple long sleeved top. She stood awkwardly, as if she felt out of place.

"Hey, nice to see you again Jessica," I said smiling. She gave a small, polite smile.

"Um, thanks," she said softly.

"Hey! It's the girl from last night! Jessica right?" Matt said. She nodded. Jimmy patted to a seat next to me. She sat hesitantly. "Val just now went to shower. Knowing her, you're going to have to waut a while," he said.

"I can hear you!" came the muffled voice of Val. Jessica smiled.

"I don't think you've met these two girls here," I said. "This is Lacey, Johnny's girlfriend and---"

"The sexy brunette is my bitch,Leana!" Jimmy said, his arm swung over Leana's shoulder. Leana punched Jimmy lightly for the way he 'introduced' her. I could hear Jessica's soft laughter in my ear.

"Hey, Matt, Jimmy and Johnny are all taken. What about the rest of you guys?" Jessica asked.

"Well my girl is at home. She's Val's sister, Michelle," Brian said followed by a 'fuck' from Johnny as Brian was still winning Guitar Hero.

"What about you Zacky," Jessica asked. I felt as if she only asked to be polite but I answered anyways.

"Gena-- she--. I don't have a girlfriend. I broke it off with Gena a few days ago,"

"Alright bithes! I'm finished!" yelled Val, who came out from her room. "You ready to go?" she asked Jessica. I looked at her. Jessica nodded and got up from the couch.

"Bye Zacky and eveyone else," she said and left with Val.

Am I considered a pansy if I couldn't help but notice that she said only my name? God, I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, COMMENT! :D That's all I have to say.