Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Saved by the Call?

Val and I sat in a small retaurant basically just talking about after my move. "You know when you punched Zacky, I think he kind of admired you for that. He probably didn't show it but maybe somewhere he actually missed you when you left Huntington Beach," Val said. I snorted.

"You mean he missed picking on me?" I said bitterly. Val shook her head.

"After that day, Zacky wasn't so much of a prick. I mean, yeah he still had sluts hanging on his arms but he wasn't mean to girls. Then the band made it big and his hair stylist, Gena and him they hit it off. Then a what Gena did to him--" Val rambled.

"What did she do to him, pray tell?" I asked. Val eyes widened and she shook her head.

"I can't tell you but she hurt him real bad. But, I saw the way Zack was staring at you earlier,"

"He wasn't looking at me in anyway,"

"That's what you think. Listen, Zacky has changed and he looks really interested in you. And you, whenever I even mention his name your eyes change, and it aint hate in them," she said. I looked outside. There's no way Zacky like's me. I mean he's so hott with his green eyes, septum piercing, the way his smile is just so-- Fuck. Did I--about Zacky-- Holy mother of chocolate chip cookies!

Val looked at me amused. "Did I say that aloud?" I asked. She nodded and burst out with laughter.

"You guys would be good together," she said with a glint in her eyes. I shook my head. "Why? You said you write songs for Cartoonetwork and all kinds of shit. That would be perfect when you and Zacky--"

"Whoa! One, he gave me hell in my teen years. Two, when? When what? Hell no. I'm not looking for any kind of relationship. Especially not with Zacky fucking Vengeance,"

"Alright, I leave it like that," Val said.Soon after we left and, with a lot of patethic begging from Val, we both went back to Val's hotel room.

"Elo poppets!" Val yelled at everyone who hadn't moved from the video games.

"We're baaaack," I added in a sing song voice. Zacky saw me and smiled. He motioned for me to come and sit down by him. I hesitated but Val just me a little push-- no literally she pushed me-- and I came tumbling down onto Zacky. I blushed.

"Fancy meeting you here," I said, my head still on his lap. He chuckled and somehow helped me to sit up on the couch.

"So, do you play any insturments?" he asked. I chuckled.

"Well that was random. Yeah, I play the guitar, piano and I sing fairly well. I write little jingles and stuff for stations like Cartoonetwork, Warner Brothers and shit,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I could be anywhere and if they tell me to make up a song for some cartoon or something, I'll e-mail or fax the lyrics to them. I like working and not having to actually go to work,"

"That's cool," Jimmy said. I nodded.

A few minutes later, I got to know everyone and vice versa. Then, Zacky pulled me aside.

"You seem pretty amazing. Do you want to go out with--"

Don't you think i could tell that you were trying to, trying to
make--
A letter from Janelle played from my cell phone signalling that Kyleigh was calling. I took out my phone.

"Hello?" I answered. The only thing I could think about was that I was saved by the phone call.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. So I would just like to thank Bloodravyn for almost always commenting on my story. That's better than any of you mothers who didn't comment :) Hehe, also I just want to say that comments boost my creativity; my drive to make more chapters; AND it gives me a GREAT reason to not study! Comment please. :)