Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Shopping! Gut me now!

"Give Val the phone," came the voice on the phone.

"Amy?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah, give Val the phone. I really need to talk to her. It's crucial," I looked at Zack in confusion. He gave me questioning look and I shrugged. I handed the phone over to Val.

"Yeah so Jess--" Zacky started.

"I'm sorry Zacky, but I need to know why Amy wanted to talke to Val," I said. I closed my eyes. What a way to avoid our discussion. Then I saw a slow smile spread across Val's face. I looked to Zacky. "See that face she just made? Please tell me you'll save me from anything she pulls," I looked wrorriedly at Val who was now talking to Leana and Lacey who nodded vigorously. My eyes narrowed at this. What are they up to?

Val turned to me. Lacey and Leana came to me. "Hey Jess," Lacey said.

"Grab her!," Val said.

"What?" I asked. I was in their grasp. Then Val said it.

"We all are going shopping!" she said with a smile. I stared at her in horror and I quickly got out of the girls' grasp. I jumped over the couch.

"No! Matt help me!"I said pleading with the first Avenged member I saw.

"Sorry babe, you can't get out of this now. Especially since Val is involved," he said.

"Zacky?"I asked. He shook his head. "Syn?" He shook his head as well. "Jimmy? Come on!" Nope. "Johnny?" He nodded.

"Yeah, I feel sorry for you. Come here," I yelped and jumped on Johnny. Then Johnny picked me up and put me in between Val, Lacey and Leana. I glared at him.

"Note to self, never trust the midgets!"I screamed as Val dragged me out of the room. The guys laughed. "You guys suck!"
................................................................
The girls and I met up with Amy and Kyleigh. I glared at my 'friends'. Kyleigh pointed to herself, made a heart and then pointed to me. I just glared at her and pointed to her, to my lips, to my self, and then to my ass.

Everyone laughed. I grumbled but shopped with them anyways. Incase you didn't realise, I hate shopping. I didn't get the point of it. The girls use shopping as a hobby but to me it's more of a task. I only shop when I need it. Amy came next to me.

"A little birdie may or may not have mentioned that Mr. Zacky Vengeance is a bit infatuated with you," she said. I groaned.

"That birdie is looking to get damaged" I said, saying 'damaged' a bit harder for Val to hear.

"Jess, I think you should go out with him," I almost stopped walking.

"Why? I told you my story--"

"Yeah but that was quite back in highschool. People change, Jess. I think Zack is a good match for you," Amy said, cutting me off. I didn't reply but just continued walking. I spent the rest of that shopping trip dwelling on Val's and Amy's words.

Should I really go out with Zacky?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think Jessica should do? Comment and tell me :) **rubs hands together deviously** maybe that'll make you guys comment. :crazy: