Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Val, you can pack for me.

Avenged and their girlfirends' time here in New York was pretty much up. They've become the friends I'd wanted to have back in highschool, even Zacky who really has changed. That still didn't change the fact that I wasn't looking for a relationship. They were leaving tomorrow morning.

Currently, everyone was in Kyleigh's, Amy's and mine loft. I was walking to the couch where everyone was when Johnny tackled me. Hard.

"What the fuck Johnny?" I asked, Johnny still being on top of me. He smiled.

"JESSICA! You are my bestest friend! I don't wanna leave you," He screamed. I winced and patted his back.

"I'm sorry sweetie but you have to leave and become a big rockstar again," I consoled him. "Besides, what do you expect me to do? Come with you guys on tour?" Then Johnny grinned. My eyes widened.

"No! No! Bad idea! Guys! Tell him that that's bad," I said looking at everyone, which was hard to do as I had to strain my neck.

"Actually.." Amy trailed off.

"No!" I said.

"It's a good idea you know," Kyleigh said. Everyone else nodded. Johnny fgot off of me and pulled me up.

"Then it's settled. Jessie's coming with us," Johnny said.

"Um, I'm still here! I didn't agree on not one shit!" I said. Kyleigh's eyes narrowed.

"I'm kicking you out and stealing your money. So it's either you go on tour with Avenged Sevenfold or you go live with your parents in Hun--"

"Okay! I'll go!" I said panicking. I knew Kyleigh was going to say 'Huntington Beach'. She obviously realised it too and widened her eyes. She mouthed 'sorry' and I rolled my eyes. Everyone whooped with joy as they heard me agree. Then Val started talking about packing.

"I don't think you should pack too much 'cause we could shop at--" She started but I ignored her when she said 'shopping'.

"Hear what Val, how 'bout you pack for me?" I suggested and she squealed. I roled my eyes and looked at Matt.

"How the hell did you put up with her?" I asked jokingly.

"Sometimes I wonder myself," he replied and we all laughed. I sighed. I guess I was going on tour woth Avenged Sevenfold. That's something I would've never thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated for Inconvenience. , who was the only one who commented. Sheesh people, just comment will ya? Okie, well BYE!!! hehe.