Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Goodbyes and Awkward encounters

Everyone was back in my loft and I checked to make sure I had my cellphone and laptop, as both were very crucial for this adventure I'm going on. "You all set?" asked Leana. I nodded. Then I hear Kyleigh sniffling.

"They grow up so fast!" She fake cried. Amy nodded with the same expression.

"Our baby is leaving us!" she too cried.

"Thank God!" I yelled, mocking them.

"And now she treays us like shit!" They both said in unision and Kyleigh buried her head in Amy's shoulder. Everyone snickered.

"Jeez you guys are dumbasses! I'll miss you so much!" I said wiping a 'tear'.

"Aw, group hug!" Amy declared and both her and Ky advanced towards me.

"Fuck no!" I said and I ran around in circles.

"Have no fear, Synster Gates is here!" Brian yelled and swooped me up. Then he ran around in circles. Everyone was laughing and-- was that jealousy in Zack's eyes? Whatever it was, it went as soon as it came.

"We should get going," Jimmy announced. I wriggled in Brian's grip and I was put down.

"Amy don't cook at all and Kyleigh don't have a panicattack when there's no more ice-cream in the fridge," I warned them. What can I say? I take care of those weirdos. We said our final goodbyes and we soon made our way out of New York.

....................................................
We've been on the road for awhile now. I already unpacked and thankfully, there was an extra bunk for me in the tour bus. At the moment, I was sitting on the couch, looking outside. I felt the couch sink a bit and there was Zacky Baker with a soft smile. I hated myself for it, but I almost melted. Great, I'm turning into a fan girl.

"What's on your mind?" he asked. I smiled.

"I guess I'm not accustomed to all this. I mean, Kyleigh and Amy are my only friends and I've never been away from them. Now, I've made more friends and before I know it, I'm in a tour bus with Avenged Sevenfold. I'm a bit scared of what will happen," I admitted.

"One, you have nothing to be afraid of. You have me," he said. That's a main reason, I thought but I didn't voice it aloud. "It's perfectly alright for you to miss Kyleigh and Amy. The guys and I all miss our family and it's a bit of a comfort when our girls are here," he said.

"But you don't have one," I added softly.

"Well, we have eachother," he said grinning and linked our hands together. I laughed despite myself. "Oh, I think Val mentioned something about 'Truth or Dare' tonight," he said and I groaned. "What? Don't like the game?"

"I told her no. That game is--" I started but was cut off by a certain feminine voice.

"Oh Jessica!" came Val's singsing voice.

"What?" I aked. She came to me grinning.

"Hi!" she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay? No wait, are you okay?" I said. She nodded and jumped on Matt who just came by us. I laughed. "That was, um, random,"

"Indeed," Zacky agreed and our gazes were locked. His green eyes glittered in amusement. I could get lost forever in those eyes.

"Hey guys--" said Jimmy's voice. I broke eye contact with Zacky to look at Jimmy who was looking baffled. Looking back to Zacky, I didn't realise how close our faces were and I immediately pulled back. I cleared my throat.

"Yeah?" I said. He shook his head.

"Nevermind," he said and left. There was a silence between Zacky and I.

"Um-- I-- We-- I'll just go," I said and walked away.

Well, that was awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, comment :D It inspires me lots to update! Personally, I don't think that only 2 persons should be commenting regularly when I have the most subscribers on this story. Not that I don't appreciate the comments, Inconvenice. and bloodravyn! :) Also, peoples, Have you read the Birds and The Bees by UnderPressure???? If not here's the link : http://www.mibba.com/story/UnderPressure/The-Birds-And-The-Bees/

Read it. It's good :)