New Love Is Tasteless, We're Going Down

Payback

When Alex and Hannah arrived at the Hospital, life seemed to slow to a crawl.

Even though they quickly emitted her into an Examination room, where a local police officer questioned her.

Alex couldn't help but sit next to her bed, and hold her hand.

As Hannah tried to convince the police officer that Zacky was the one, an older nurse came in the room to start the exam.

Alex and the man were ushered out into the nearby waiting room, where Alex was also questioned.

An hour later, the nurse walked out of the room, and stopped right in front of Alex.

"Young man, she is to go straight to bed when she gets back to where you two came from. Please, please, please make sure she get a lot of rest. If she starts to become aware of pain, or misses her, well you know, visit whatever hospital you are closer to, immediatly. Understand?"

Alex's eyes went wide, and nodded, "Definitly Ma'am."

She gave him a curt nodd, and walked away, smiling.

Pulling out his cell phone, he called Brandon to see if he could manage to find someone to lend him a ride out to the Hospital, "Yeah man. Thanks, we really appreciate it."

Alex shut his phone just as Hannah walked out from behind the wall.

He quickly stood up and tucked his arm around her.

She smiled up at him, "Thanks doll."

"How are you?"

"Haha, Alex. I just had a rape kit done on me. How do you think I am?"

Alex blushed, "Alright. You win this one. I have direct instructions to have you go straight to bed once we get back to the bus."

Hannah looked down, "I don't think I can sleep."

They approached the car and Alex gently placed Hannah in the passenger seat.

The drive to the bus was somewhat quiet, Alex looked over to see that Hannah had fallen fast asleep.

'So much for not being tired.'
_______________________________________________________________________

When Hannah woke up later that day, the bus was quiet and she heard the familiar snores of Brandon.

She slowly rolled over, and rolled on top of something.

"Alex?" She whispered in the dark.

A low grunt was heard in return, "Hannah, are you okay?"

She nodded, forgetting that he couldn't see her.

"Yeah, I just woke up.. and I'm hungry."

Alex let out a soft chuckle, "What do you want?"

"Graham crackers."

"Alright, give me a sec."

Hannah felt him roll off the bunk, and plop his way into the kitchen area.

Cabinets where being opened and closed as Alex found the crackers and made his way back to the bunk.

He turned on the light in their bunk, causing them both to squint.

"Here ya go." He handed her the box, and climbed back into the bunk with her.

"Yum..," She whispered as she dug out a fresh new pack.

Alex let out a low chuckle and dug into the box, treating himself.

He sat there watching Hannah devour cracker after cracker.

"Hey, did you know graham crackers were made by a priest to quell sexual temptation?"
She asked, mouth full of cracker.

"Really?" Alex asked, surprised.

She nodded and went back to eating.

"How are you feeling?"

She looked up at him, "I'm fine Alex. A little sore is all."

He nodded, "I'm just checking on you."

Hannah smiled, and bit her lip, "I know."

Alex dug into the pack again and pulled out another cracker, when Hannah placed her head on his shoulder.

She snuggled into the crook the arm, and buried her face in his chest.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Alex..."

"Yeah?"

"I owe you alot."

He looked down and her and raised an eyebrow, "For getting you crackers."

Hannah laughed, "No silly, for taking care of me."

He shook his head, "Hannah, don't worry about it, really."

Hannah nodded, and layed there in silence.

After a few minutes Alex cleared his throat, "Come on, let's get back to sleep."

He moved the box of crackers to the floor and turned off the light.

As Alex layed back down, Hannah repositioned herself in this arms.

"Goodnight Hannah."

She smiled into the dark, "Goodnight Alex."
_______________________________________________________________________
"Awe, don't they look cute?" Travis asked, standing over Alex and Hannah.

Brandon nodded, "Of course. I just wish he'd buck up and tell her."

Hannah slowly rolled over and opened her eyes.

"Well Sleeping Beauty awakes!"

Hannah giggled, "Leave me aloonnee."

"Well damn. Sleeping Beauty is cranky in the moring," Travis said, backing away from the bunk."

Hannah glared up at them, "Shut it."

They started laughing and slowly walked away from her and to the front lounge.

She plopped her head back onto the pillow and groaned.

Alex smiled in his sleep and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in closer to him, "Morning hun."

Hannah giggled and rolled over to face him, "Good morning Alex."

His face contorted into a sly grin as he pulled her in even closer.

"Alex.. what are you doing?" Hannah said, try to push him away.

"I am trying to cuddle."

Hannah burst into laughter.

He groaned loudly, "Leave me alone. I'm not awake yet."

She smiled and ran a hand through his choppy, dirty-blonde hair.

Alex let out a soft, yet audible, moan.

She let her hands run down his neck, arms and rest on his sides.

Without thinking, he shivered lightly and moaned again.

"Hey you too! That's enough." Brandon yelled back to them.

Alex stuck his hand out of the bunk and flipped him off.

Hannah laughed as she saw Alex roll out of the bunk and almost fall.

He glared at her and smiled, "Here, let me help you down."

She scooted towards the end of the bed as he reached up and put his hands on her hips, bringing her down to the floor.

Hannah smiled up at him went to move when he strengthened his grip on her.

He grinned, causing her to quirk an eyebrow.

Alex moved his face closer to Hannah's.

She quickly placed a hand on his shoulder and lightly pushed him back, turning her head in the process, "Alex..don't."

He quickly dropped his gaze, "I'm sorry."

Hannah nodded, "I'm going to go out front."

He nodded and placed his hand on the back of his neck, reluctant to look at her.

She made her way to the front lounge and plopped onto the couch next to Brandon, "Sooo Mr. Saller, where are we today?"

Brandon smiled, "Sacramento."

"Yay!" Hannah yelled happily, "I love Sacramento."

"Well sound check is in half an hour." Travis said, not looking up from his magazine.

She nodded, "Alright. I'm going to go get dressed then."

Brandon nodded, "Yeah, by the way, you're staying close to us today, understand?"

Hannah nodded, "Of course."

She made her way to the back of the bus, and grabbed some clothes out of her bag.

Walking to the bathroom, she knocked and waited for a reply.

"I'm showering!" Alex yelled from inside.

"Alex, can I come in? I just need to get dressed."

"Yeah, hold on."

The door unlocked with a click, and slightly popped open.

Hannah quickly stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Thanks Alex, I didn't need Dan sta-..."

She had turned around to see him standing there, a towel wrapped around his waist, hair hanging in his eyes, and water dripping off his muscular chest.

"Uh, I, um.." Hannah stuttered, trying to look anywhere but at him.

He gave her a small smirk, "I'm almost done. I just need to rewash my hair."

She nodded, "Okay, well I won't hold you up."

He nodded, hesitating to move.

She raised her eyebrow at him, causing him to chuckle ans step back into the shower.

Biting her lip, Hannah wanted to let out a loud squeal; but quickly thought against it.

Instead, she mouthed 'WOW!', shook her head to clear her thoughts, and began to undress.
_____________________________________________________
Hannah exited the bathroom just as Alex had turned the water off.

She stashed her clothes behind her bag and walked to the front of the bus, sitting down next to Travis.

"Whatcha reading?"

Travis grunted, "Some gay article about Taste of Chaos."

Hannah grimaced, "That tour was horrible. Zacky and I fought almost every day."

Brandon's head shot up and glanced at her.

"Sorry."

He nodded, as Alex and Dan stepped into the lounge, "Alright, are we ready for sound check?"

Everyone groaned as they slipped on their shoes and stepped off the bus.

Hannah stepped off the bus behind Brandon, and was quickly followed by Alex who slipped an arm around her waist.

She looked up at him through her mirrored Aviator lenses, smiling.

Alex gave her a big toothy grin in return and pulled her in closer to him.

As they made their way to the stage, they were "ambushed" by Matt and Jimmy who had stepped out from behind their bus.

"Boy, am I glad to see you," Matt said through gritted teeth.

Alex stepped in front of him, blocking Hannah, "Really? I thought you got over your little crush on me..?"

Matt took a step forward, raising his hackles, "Zacky was arrested last night before we left Oakland."

"Really now? Well that's good to hear. Do me a favor, when you see him, tell him I hope he enjoys jail."

Matt shook his head, scowling at Alex, raising his fist.

"Hey! Knock it off Matt!" Brian yelled as he saw what was about to happen.

Matt just glared at Brian, daring him to really try to stop him.

"You were telling me last night how you think Zacky deserves this. So don't try to put the blame on these guys. They were defending Hannah, just like we should have been doing." Brian said, reasoning with Matt.

Matt nodded, dropping his fist, "You're right. Hannah, I'm sorry."

Hannah peeked around Marc's shoulder and gave him a small smile, nodding.

Matt turned back to Alex and glared at him before turning his back and walking to the bus.

Brian shook his head in their direction and quickly turned back to the group, "Listen, I'm really sorry about them. They're only trying to blame someone else for this. We all believe
Hannah had every want, and right, to press charges."

Brandon nodded and placed a hand on Brian's shoulder, "We understand. Thanks."

Brian nodded, "No problem."

He waved at Hannah, "I'll see you guys around."

Marc stood there in shock, "That was probably the weirdest encounter with Avenged Sevenfold we've ever had."

Brandon nodded in agreement, "At least Brian is playing for both teams."

"Yeah.."

"We're late for sound check by the way." Travis said as he and Dan took of for the Main Stage.

"Come on!" Alex yelled as he threw Hannah over his shoulder and took off behind them.