I Want To Marry My Stalker

I Feel Like a Tourist.

Rachelle’s POV
I zone out while the nurses poke and prod me. It’s been three days and I’m still stuck in this horrible place that smells of disinfectant and death. Nate’s parents came to tell me that Nate was in jail for attempted murder. They thanked me and told me they never wanted to see me again all within about two minutes. They brought my few belongings and left as fast as possible. I can’t say I was sad to see them go. I come out of my thoughts and notice that I’m back in my room and Jace is looking worried.
“What’s wrong?” I ask him.
“Are you ok? I’ve been trying to talk to you and get your attention for like 15 minutes. What’s wrong with you?” he asked coming closer.
“Sorry, I was just thinking.”
“About?” he asked and sat down on the bed next to me.
“Well seeing as Nate’s parents made it more than clear I’m not allowed back there, I have to figure out where I’m going to go after I get out of this hell hole.” I looked up into his eyes and saw the look he was giving me. “What? Don’t look at me like I’m stupid!”
“You’re staying with me. End of story.” I open my mouth to protest but he shakes his head and picks up my hand. “I didn’t go through all of this so that you could just disappear when it was over. I want you in my life. Ok?” I nod and smile shyly.
“So when do I get out of here? Please tell me it’s soon!” I look at him with big eyes. He sighs.
“Well the doctor said it’s going to be another day or two. They have to wait for the tests to come back.” My face drops and he starts laughing. “I’m just kidding he said you could go home in a few hours when they get some scans back.” I hit him lightly and cross my arms.
“You’re mean.” He laughs and hugs me.
A few hours later the doctor came in and said that I could go home. I changed into the only clean clothing I had. Willow came back to the hospital to help Jace bring me home. I looked at her shirt and smiled a little. Her shirt was black with green lettering that said “Pinch me and I’ll kick your little leprechaun ass.” She just shrugged and grabbed my stuff. Jace came in and helped me out to the car.
Willow looked at her Uncle Dan “So are we taking her to the new house or the old one?” I look questioningly at Jace.
“Well since we used to live next to Nate’s family my uncle thought it’d be safer for all of us to move somewhere else. Plus he knew you’d be living with us and wanted you to forget all about that life.” I nod and look down.
“But you guys shouldn’t have to give up everything.” He smiles
“Trust me, we’re not. The new house is amazing. The only reason we moved into that house was because we couldn’t get a house in this neighborhood.” We pull up to a gated community and my jaw drops. I’ve heard about this neighborhood. To live in here you have to make bank. As the car pulls in I feel like a tourist in a city for the first time. All the houses are three stories or larger. They’re bigger than two of my high school buildings combined. We drive through the neighborhood and pull up in front of one of the larger houses in the neighborhood. They get out and Willow walks over to me.
“Hey I hope you don’t mind but my uncle put me in charge of decorating your room. If you don’t like it we can completely redo it no problem. We just didn’t want you to come home to white walls and an empty room.” She halfway smiled and walked in. Jace came up and lightly touched my arm.
“You ok?” I nod
“Is she?” he shrugs.
“She’s having a lot of problems with her ex-boyfriend. She loves him but I’m pretty sure he was just using her. Every time she starts to get over him he comes back around and asks her out again. She just can’t say no to him and then a week or two later he leaves again and she’s crushed.” I nod like I understand but I have no idea what that feels like. He smiles “come on, I’ll show you your room.”
We walk up stairs and Jace stops in front of a black door. “This is your part of the house.” He opens the door and there are two doors inside that one. One door is silver and the other is black. I look at Jace and he smiles. “Pick a door.” I go to the door on the left. I open it and am greeted with a paradise. One wall is a giant picture of a beach at sunset. It has a palm tree with the moon in the background. It is the prettiest picture I have ever seen. I look to the left and there is a king size bed with a black frame that has mosquito netting draped over it. All the furniture is black with small beach accents. It’s a relaxing paradise.
All the way to the left there is another door that is open. It leads to a huge bathroom. This bathroom is decorated with the same theme. It has the biggest bath tub I have ever seen. Around the bath tub are a bunch of candles, sea shells, bath salts, bath bubbles, shampoos, and conditioners. There is a giant television above the bath tub. The bathroom also has a shower and toilet. On the vanity there are all kinds of lotions and make-up. I find yet another door in the bathroom and it leads to a walk in closet. I see his sister already put all my clothing in here, a whole three hangers worth. Jace sees my face and pulls me out toward the other door.
I open the other door and see a huge room. This room is all black and red. It has a huge television, three couches, two chases, and a few lazy boy chairs. On the other side of the room there is a huge book case. It could hold hundreds of books. The walls are black with a thick red stripe about a foot wide across the top. On the bottom part of the stripe is silver pin striping. The room looks like a great place to relax.
I turn around to look at Jace and see he’s gone. I walk cautiously out of my room and look around. There is a door a few feet down on the other side of the hallway. I open it to see the same set up as mine only different colors. I go into the one of the left and see Jace changing. He’s wearing a pair of slightly baggy pants that fit him perfectly. He’s looking through a dresser for a shirt. He turns around and sees me. I get distracted by the perfect abs on the boy’s body. He isn’t as small as I originally thought. His arms have a decent amount of muscle on them, but not too much. His abs are all perfectly sculpted as if he spent hours every day at the gym. He puts on a shirt and I shake out of my trance. I look to see him smiling at me.
“Like what you see?” I turn red and he laughs at me. “Come on. We’re going to be late for dinner. Let’s go.” He said leading me out the door s and down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. My life has been kind of hectic.
Tell me what you think.
Kit Kat