I Want To Marry My Stalker

Diamond In The Rough

Jace’s POV
I see Rachelle fly out the window and my heart stops cold. Nate comes flying at me and I throw him through a wall and run to the window. I can’t see down at all. Where did she go? Did she fall all the way down and die? I don’t want to live without her in my life. I know I haven’t known her that long but she’s become my life. If Nate hurt her he won’t live to see another day. I swear to whoever is up commanding life and death that they won’t be able to bring him back from where I put him. Doctors are running around attending to people. I hear a blood curling scream from out the window.
“Don’t touch me! That hurt!” That sounds like Rachelle, I hope its Rachelle. I hear a call on the security’s walkie-talkie saying that they found the girl that fell out the window. She only fell down one level and landed on a bush. She was originally conscious but has since become unconscious. They were rushing her to x-ray. I calmed down a little due to the fact that she wasn’t dead, but her lack of consciousness worried me. I just wanted to get down to see her but the doctors wouldn’t let me go. They were fussing over every little scratch and bruise.
“Sir, please sit still so I can stitch this gash up.” I looked over at the shy voice that uttered those words. It was a small girl about 5 feet ten inches. She looked like she was scared to death to be touching me.
“I’m not going to hurt you. I don’t hurt women. I just want to get downstairs to see the girl that was thrown out of that window” She nodded
“Well I’m all done and you’re free to go. The police do want to talk to you though.” I nod and go downstairs to look for Rachelle.
Twenty minutes later I’m sitting outside her hospital room looking at the floor. I look up and see my sister walking toward me.
“Willow what are you doing here?” I ask as she casually sits next to me.
“Well, I heard my dearest brother was risking his life for some girl. So I figured I’d come down here and see what finally changed my playboy brother’s ways.” I was about to say something when I saw the doctor coming out of the room. I stood up and walked towards him.
“She’s stable and awake. You can go in now, just try not to upset her. The police will need to talk to you before you can go in to see her.” I nod and a police officer comes to take my statement.
Rachelle’s POV
The doctor leaves and I can see him talking to Jace. A policeman walks up right as Jace and the doctor stop talking. I close my eyes and wait for him to come in. I hear the echo of flip flops walking down the hallway. They keep getting closer and closer. I open my eyes just as I see a curvy girl with short red hair walk in. She’s wearing a short black dress with leggings. She walks closer and I can see she has dark brown eyes lined with thick black eyeliner. She sits down next to me and smiles.
“Hey, I’m Willow. Jace is my brother.” I shyly nod and look closer at her. She does resemble Jace a little. She has a unique beauty. She’s not a Barbie doll and doesn’t look like she likes to follow the rules. She looks back to the doorway as Jace walks in. “Brother dearest, your girl seems to be unable to talk.” She said with a snippy smile.
“Willow, just shut up. If you knew half the shit she’s gone through you’d be worse. She’s amazing so shut up.” She looks over at me and smiles, a real smile.
“He’s defending you like you’re the best thing to ever happen to him. I’ve never seen him stand up for anyone. Feel lucky girl, he’s a diamond in the rough.” Her phone started to vibrate and she answered it. She got up and walked to the window as Jace took her spot.
“I know she’s rough on the surface but once you get to know her I’m sure you’ll love her. She’s just trying to protect me. If she can scare you away then you aren’t worth my time in her eyes.” I nod and he looks over at her. She hangs up the phone.
“Hey, I have to go. Nice to meet you.” She all but runs towards the door but Jace stops her.
“Willow what’s wrong?” She just shakes her head and goes to walk around him but he won’t let her. I never knew he had a sister but I can see he’s protective of her. He’s probably a really good brother.
“Nothing, just the ex giving me problems again. I have to go help him. Call me later if you need anything. I’m not going back to the parents’ house anytime soon. Dad kicked me out when he was drunk so I might be bunking at Uncle Dan’s house with you.” Jace just nods and says something to her too quiet for me to hear. She nods and leaves. Jace turns around and sits next to my bed.
“She’s not exactly good at following rules all the time but she’s my only sister. You’ll get to know her more when you get out of here. For now you just have to relax and heal alright?” I nod and the nurse comes in.
“She has to go down for some tests now, so if you could wait in the waiting room it would be appreciated.” Jace nods and kisses my cheek and walks out. I sigh as wait for the nurse to wheel me down to get some more tests taken. Joy to the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
A year later and a new chapter!
lol sorry it took so long guys.
Well another day another chapter... hopefully.
Kit Kat
Comment Please.