I Want To Marry My Stalker

You. Are. Mine!

Rachelle's POV
I could hear people talking about me. The medication the nurse gave me must have worn off. I hurt everywhere. Nate had not held back this time. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jace sitting in the chair next to my bed. He was stretching like he just woke up. I tried to smile but even that small task hurt. I let out a soft sound of pain and Jace was right there.
“Need more medication? I can call the nurse in.” I looked up at his face and saw he was worried. He was scared for me. This was not something I was accustomed to. I went to shake my head but stopped. It would have caused an enormous amount of pain.

“I’m ok. Just sore.” I said and he looked like he didn’t believe me but he also didn’t want to force me to do anything. I was smiling at him when someone came into the room and grabbed my arm. Tearing me off the bed roughly. The IV was painfully ripped out of my arm as I was thrown into the wall. I looked up to see Nate.

“What have you done? You’re so stupid. Just wait until I get you home. I’ll teach you your lesson properly this time!” He started towards the door pulling me along with him.

“Hold up, where are you going?” Jace, my savior. He stood between the door and Nate. “You aren’t going to take her anywhere.” Wow that sounded so super-heroish but I didn’t mind. I had confidence in Jace. Nate let go of my arm and I sat there on the floor. I probably should move away from him but I couldn’t bring myself to move. My pain level was a 56 on a scale of 1 to 5.

Nate ran at Jace and tried to tackle him. Jace skillfully moved out of the way and into the bathroom. Nate went flying into the hallway and Jace rushed to me. “You ok?” He asked and I nodded and looked up. Nate grabbed Jace and picked him up. He threw him out the door and into the nurses’ station. The table caved under the force of Jace’s landing. A few nurses and patients screamed. Some ran away and some ran at Nate. He threw things at them until they were all down and not moving. Nate was going to take me out of here. He was going to win and I was going to die. Nate turned around and reached for my arm as Jace grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. The two fought until more security came up. Somehow Nate picked Jace up again and threw him into the row of security. Nate wiped at blood around his mouth and smiled at me.

“I told you that you’re mine. No one else is ever going to come near you. Now you’ve gone and ran away with the stupid neighbor. You punishment is going to be extreme.” He had this sick smile on his face that had me backing away from him. He grabbed me and picked me up right as the security came up behind him. Now they had their weapons out and ready. They were going to shoot him if they had to. He shifted me into one of his arms and they told him to put me down and freeze. HE didn’t want to put his hands up. They warned him again and one of the cops made his way around Nate so he could see his face. Nate smiled.

“Hell, if I can’t have you. No one can.” He whispered so only I could hear him. Nate then threw me at the window. I went through the glass easily and started falling. I screamed for Jace as I felt my body pick up speed towards the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, it's been forever since i did any writing.
My live has been extremely hectic and stressful.
I'm going to try to start writing again but no guarantees.
Sorry
Kit Kat