You Are Everything I Am.

Zwei

[Gustav’s POV]

“And I said there is no way she is wearing that dress to the party. Katya already said she was.”

I sighed and pulled my Circa hat farther down over my eyes. I hated being best friends with a girl because she always talked about one thing and one thing only: clothes.

“So she was all ‘But Katya didn’t tell everyone she was wearing that dress. And I was all..Gustav are you even listening?”

I jumped as my best friend Jade’s full attention suddenly shifted from clothes to me. I bit my lip and pulled my hat down a bit farther, “Um…you were saying something about a dress?”

“You weren’t listening were you?” She asked folding her arms with a small pout on her lips.

I sighed, “Excuse me if I’m not interested in clothes. I’m not as much of a diva as Strify is.”

A smile tugged at the corner of Jade’s lips as she tried not to laugh. She knew she wouldn’t be mad at me long. We’d been friends long enough to know that.

“I mean sure, I like my shorts and band t-shirts, but with Strify it’s just out of control. Who needs to spend that much time on their hair and makeup that isn’t a 17 year old girl?”

“Apparently me.”

I closed my eyes and groaned softly as my friend Yu sat down next to Jade, who had some how managed to forget to tell me he was there.

“Hey Yu,” I said, tossing a glare at Jade who stuck her tongue out at me.

“Hey Gustav,” He answered with a smirk.

“So, what’s the word? Any new gossip?” Jade asked Yu as she hugged him.

I groaned, bracing myself for the worst.

“Did you two see the new girl?” Yu asked with a sly smile.

“You mean the one who freaking ran Gustav over yesterday?” Jade asked, a look of annoyance crossing her face.

My head lifted at the mention of the girl. She was the one who I’d run into in town yesterday. She was Georg’s cousin from England.

“Sure I guess that’s the one. She’s Georg’s cousin,” Yu said.

“She’s from England. London I think,” I said softly.

“How do you know that?” Jade asked, her eyebrow raised in confusion.

“Georg probably told him.”

I grinned as Yu’s brother Romeo sat down next to me. He was about as tall as Yu with the same long black hair and distinct brown eyes but he was slightly less feminine then Yu was.

“You’d think he’d tell his best friend,” Yu said with a smile and a nod of acknowledgement to his brother.

“Yeah well you never know,” Jade muttered.

“Talking about me again are we?”

I smirked as Jade’s cheeks turned about six shades of red at the sound of Georg’s voice. I turned and as expected his cousin was with him. She was about 5’3” tall with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

“Guys, I’d like you to meet my cousin Kari. She’s from England.”

“H-hey. It’s nice to meet you guys,” Kari said nervously.

“Whatever,” Jade said smugly.

“Play nice Jade,” Romeo said softly.

“I smell a cat fight,” Yu snickered.

“It’s nice to meet you Kari. I’m Gustav,” I said surprising myself and everyone else by actually speaking.

“I-it’s nice to meet you too Gustav,” She said, blushing an adorable shade of red.

Her accent made a small smile sneak its way across my face. And of course Georg noticed.

“I just wanted her to meet my best friends,” Georg said with a smirk in my direction, “But Kiro, Shin and Strify aren’t here. You’ll probably have classes with them. See you guys later.”

Georg took Kari by the arm and led her out of the cafeteria. My eyes followed her the entire way. I was drawn to her almost instantly.

“Someone’s got a crush!” Yu whispered loudly.

”Get your jaw off the floor Klaus!” Romeo said with a smirk.

I grinned and pulled my hat lower to hide my embarrassment. They had no idea how right they were.

”She can just go back to England for all I care,” Jade grumbled.

“Be nice Jade. You don’t even know her,” I said softly.

”But she’s related to him Gustav. She gets to be with him all the time.” She said softly.

I nodded and hugged her. She was just another jealous girl with a crush. And I was the invisible boy the girl would never notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I know that Yu, Kiro, Romeo, Stify and Shin are in a totally different band but too bad. They're German and Kari and I like them.
AND I KNOW THAT ROMEO AND YU AREN'T BROTHERS BUT TOUGH! It works for the story so there.

Anyway Kari's is up next!

Poppin' Champagne,
Joanie