Though He May Have Gorgeous Eyes, Don't Fall for Him Until You Know What Lies Behind

"INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE!"

The last bell of the day rung, I was excited to see Gerard, but not so much his friends. What will they think of me? They'll probably think I'm a wannabe geek. WHY ME?!
I found myself in the student parking lot where Gerard had told me to meet him after P.E. I sighed, waiting. He probably wouldn't even show up with his friends. Watch, I'd be stood up.
Stood up? It's not even a date, you're just making it sound like a date. You're just meeting his friends! I scolded myself mentally for a few seconds until I heard someone call my name, "Hey Frank!" I looked up and saw Gerard and "the guys" trailing along behind. I studied the guys, one had a huge red fro, and the smaller guy had thick black rimmed glasses.
"Bob's not here today, you'll meet him tomorrow, or whenever.." Gerard's voice trailed off, I nodded.

After some time, I learned the guy's names.
The fro guy was Ray.
The glasses guy was Mikey, Gerard's brother.
What a cutie!
And Bob was the guy that was also in my History class, he has blonde hair which was always in a small mohawk, and he always wore black suits with very fashionable ties..
. We had sat down at one of the lunch tables and talked for about forty-five minutes, they were really cool guys. Mikey was the mini-me of Gerard. Ray had a wacky personality, and Bob.. I guess I'd find out soon.
They asked what kind of music I was into and if I played any instruments, "Yeh.. I play a little guitar sometimes."
All the guys smiled and looked in Gerard's direction.
"So! Time to get to that fucked up project thing, eh Frank?" Gerard asked standing up.
"Oh right." I answered grabbing my things, "Bye Guys." I waved, Gerard and I made our way out of the lunchgrounds, parking lot and down the sidewalk towards my house.
"So.." Gerard muttered.
I looked up from my worn out chucks, studying his face.
"It's really.. sad that I didn't get to know you sooner, y'know. You're a rockin' guy" Gerard said slapping me on the back.
I whimpered silently, then smiled, "Thanks. You are too."
"Bout fucking time you came out of your shell, ..Shit. Since the beggining of Highschool, I never heard you speak more than two words." Gerard said, kicking a rock.
"Uhm.." I hesitated, "I'm shy."
"Seems that way.." He replied.

I looked up, "Well, here we are." I said stopping infront of my house.
"Niiice." He said looking up at my two story home, laughing as we walked up the sidewalk.
I opened my door, expecting my overly excited mother to greet us, but I found a note from her instead, stating that she would be home late, and that she took my sister, Chasta with her.
"Eh.." I muttered crumpling the paper up and throwing it in the trash can.
"So, Living Room, Dining Room," I pointed, then went into the kitchen, Gerard following me like a little puppy, "Kitchen.. and upstairs, there's my room, Mum's room and Chasta's room."
I tossed my books onto the table and sat down, sorting school papers out. Gerard was still looking around, "Nice house." He said again. I nodded, "So, why didn't you want to do this over at your house?" I asked.
"Uhm, mum and the evil boyfriend are breaking up, not a pretty site.." He said sitting down in the chair next to mine.
"Oh," I muttered.
"Okay.. so.. did you get the topics from the board?" I asked.
"No," Gerard frowned, "I thought you did."
"Oh well, I don't really care. Up for some T.V?"
"Sure," Gerard answered and we piled everything back up on the table.
We both went into my living room and sat down, I flipped through channels.
"Nothing.."
"INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE!" He screamed as I passed a ShowTime channel, I looked at him with wide eyes.
"I like that movie.." He said slower and softer.
I laughed, "Okay.."

We had missed the first part of the movie and were now around the part where Louis killed Claudia. I yawned, my eyes getting heavier.
Don't go to sleep! Gerard is sitting right beside you!
Too.. Latee..
I propped my head up on the back of the couch, and drifted to sleep.

Gerard's POV

"INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE!" I screamed, Frank looked at me. "I like that movie.." I said slouching back down into the couch. He laughed, "Okay.."
We were at the part where Louis killed Claudia, best part. Frank yawned, and rested his head on the back of the couch.
"I want some more.." I whispered along with Claudia, in the movie.
"I love this par-" I looked over at Frank, who had obviously passed out while I did my whole short vampire act.
I smiled, looking at Frank. He had a slight smile curling his perfect lips..
I got up off the couch, careful not to wake him. I went to the kitchen pulled out a sheet of paper and wrote:
"Sleepy Head, Sleepy Head, Sleepy Head.. Call me when you wake up. We have to do this project, Mikey will probably have the topics.." I put my number, and signed. I walked back to the living room slipping it into his hand, grabbing my stuff and leaving.

I walked home, Frank's really awesome. He's totally my new BBFL! Oh god, inner feminism coming out..

A/N: I might update again today if i get enough comments