Though He May Have Gorgeous Eyes, Don't Fall for Him Until You Know What Lies Behind

"That my friend, would be a hangover."

"Hey Ma.." I said slowly.
"Frank Anthony Iero. Tell me where you've been, right this instant." My mother ordered.
"Calm down, I just went to a party.." I slurred.
"Have you been drinking?" Chasta gasped.
"I had like two beers, and we all had a sober driver! And don't worry, Gerard kept an eye out for me.."
"Gerard? Gerard Way?" Chasta asked, "You've got to be kidding me, I didn't know you hung out with him. Why didn't you tell or introduce me!?" She asked punching my arm.
"We're partnered up in History. And plus, Ma, it's a Friday night.. I think 2 o'clock is a reasonable time for a 17 year old to be home.." I stood my ground.
"You better be glad your father isn't here.. Because-"
"You'd be dead." Chasta finished. I looked at Chasta, "Thanks.." She smiled and nodded.
"You know how responsible I am, I never go out, I stay at home all the time, I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life.. until tonight. And that's remarkably good to what some kids at school do. I'm perfectly undercontrol.."
"Can we atleast knock your curfew down to one o'clock?" Ma asked tightening her robe.
"1:30?"
"Done." Ma said. "Chasta, honey, go get in bed. I need to talk with your brother."
Shit, I'm wasted and she wants to talk now?! I'm surprised I even did that well the the whole 'You know I'm responsible' bit.
"Frankie, sit." She ordered as I followed her into the kitchen, she flipped the light on and went over to the coffee maker, measuring out coffee and stuff before saying a word to me.
"I was worried," She said finally.
"I'm sorry, I should have called. But I left my cell here, Gerard didn't have one.. and I didn't want to ask some random person at the party.." I blabbled, "I didn't even know we were going to a party until I got in the car."
"So, I see you're happy with your new friends," She muttered sitting a cup of coffee down infront of me. I nodded looking down at the black substace in the Christmas mug.
"I'm happy to see that you are.."

She always seemed so.. movie-parent-like. It scared me sometimes..
"So, who are they?"
"Uh, Gerard and Mikey are brothers. Then there's Ray and Bob.."
She nodded slowly.
"Gerard actually came over today so we could work on the project, but we both forgot to copy the topics down from the board." I said softly.
"Well, you need to get those topics wrote down, and you two need to do the project. And any friend of Frankie's is a friend of mine." She smiled.
I laughed, "Ma, don't put it that way, just give them permission to come over sometimes."
"Okay, they just can't mess the house up. Mrs. Fields doesn't come over here and clean three times a week for nothing."
"Yes, Ma." I stretched, "I'm going to bed now, had a dramatic night.." I said getting up from the table, leaving my mom sitting there with her coffee. I went upstairs to my room, seeing Chasta outside the door. "I wanna meet him." She said simply.
"What?" I asked opening my bedroom door.
"I want to me Gerard." She said following me into my room and closing the door.
I sat down on my bed, pulling my old chucks off and throwing them in the corner, "Why?" I asked.
"Because, you know I've been obsessing about him for god knows how long.." She said
"Do we have to talk about this now?" I whined.
"Yes, I've stayed up this long to know who you've been out with and where. I now know, and want to meet him." She said.
"Would you settle with meeting his brother?" I asked laying down on my bed.
"He has a brother?" She asked getting excited, "How old is he?"
"Mhmm, Mikey, and I think he's 16 or 17.."
"Well, I'm 14. 16 or 17 isn't that bad." She said sitting down on my bed, deep in thought.
I laughed, "I doubt he'd go for you.." I said
"And why not?"
"He doesn't go for.. well, preps." I said
"Hmph! I'm not a prep.."
"You act like it, now get out so I can go to sleep."
She sighed and walked towards my door, "Shut my door on your way out." I grumbled.
"Yes, Master." She said sarcastically.
I pulled myself off my bed and over to my radio, I put a mix CD in and pulled my pants and shirt off. I hopped into bed, falling asleep the moment I hit the pillow.
.I.never.said.I'd.lie.and.wait.forever. The.Next.Morning

Gerard's POV

"Mikey! Ray! Get out of this car right now!" I demanded.
"What if his mum gets mad at us?" Ray asked as I pulled him out of the car.
"She won't."
"What if she's not awake?" Mikey asked as I tried to reach for him, but he kept leaning back and dodging.
"It's 12 o'clock in the fucking morning. Get your ass out of that car or I'll tell mum you're having sex in the house every weekend when she's gone." I said, knowing good and well that'd get him out of the car.
Mikey jumped out of the car and walked up beside me looking at Frank's house.
"It seems bigger than it was last night.." He said.
"I'm surprised you remember anything from last night.." Ray said.
Ray and I made our way up the sidewalk leaving Mikey behind, I looked back. "Mikey! We're doing this to help Frank. From my knowledge, Frank has never had any alcohol except for last night. He'll have a hangover."
Mikey nodded and walked with us to the front door, I rang the doorbell. I heard shuffling then the door swung open revealing a young girl. Chasta! That's the little skank. I remember.
"Frank here?" I asked.
"H-he's still asleep." She stuttered.
"Mind telling me where his room is?"
"U-up the stairs, first grey d-door on the left.." She choked out.
I chuckled, and walked past her.
Ray and Mikey soon caught up with me, I loved his house. A feeling of 'home' swept over me when I was here. I went up the steps looking at all the pictures, most were of Frank and Chasta when they were little, and adorable..
I stopped infront of the only dark grey door and looked back at Mikey and Ray, "We're going to sit in his room until he wakes up.. if he doesn't wake up within 45 minutes, we attack. And be quiet!" I whispered.
They nodded and I opened the door slowly. Frank's room was painted black with band posters everywhere. I saw a few guitars over in the corner of his room, the sterio was on, with some kind of mixed cd in it. It went right along with the small, soft pfft noises Frank made in his sleep. Mikey, Ray and I sat on the floor right beside his bed.
When someone's staring at you, you're more likely to wake up. Learned well when I was a kid.
Frank stirred turning over on his back, and we all went still, shocked. We barely even breathed.
Frank's eyes fluttered open, then looked over at us.
"AHHHH!" He yelled sitting half-way up and jumbling covers around him. His eyes wide with fear..
"Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello!"
"H-how did yo-"
"Chasta let us in." I answered.
"And she didn't have a heartattack?" Frank muttered.

Frank's POV

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling, I got the feeling someone was looking at me. I looked over to my right. . .
"AHHHH!" I yelled seeing Gerard, Mikey and Ray sitting on the floor next to my bed.
"Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello!"
"H-how did yo-"
"Chasta let us in." Gerard answered.
"And she didn't have a heartattack?" I asked looking over at my clock, 12:17
My head was spinning, pounding, rotating. Whatever the fuck it was doing, I didn't like it. I put a hand on my forehead and fell back down into my bed. Gerard Way is in my bedroom, so is his brother and his friend. They scared the living shit out of me, and I have a major hangover. How'd they get into the house without Ma knowing?
I groaned and pulled the covers up over my head. The spinning of my head was making my stomach knot, and I just felt.. 'blehhh.'
"Get up sleeping beauty. Before you get sick in your bed."
"Get sick?" I asked as my stomach turned.
Gerard nodded.
"Moveeee." I said scrambling from my place in the bed, out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom.
. . .I hurled chunks. Uck.

I went back to my room, the guys still sitting in my floor. I realized I was just in boxers and found some pants and slipped them on. "I told you, you'd be sick."
I nodded, "Yeah.."
"That my friend, would be a hangover." Gerard smiled standing up and patting my back.
"Congrats!" Mikey and Ray said in unisin.