Though He May Have Gorgeous Eyes, Don't Fall for Him Until You Know What Lies Behind

"FRANKKKIE!"

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing, I groaned starting the search, I raised myself up and looked around my room not seeing it. I huffed and fell back down on my bed, the fucker could ring for all I cared. I laid in my nice, warm bed for a while trying to go back to sleep, I even counted sheep to try to lure myself to sleep. Nothing worked, my mind kept playing the events that went on last night, like a VCR that played, stopped, rewinded then played again. It was driving me crazy, Gerard has got to remember, He really wasn't that drunk. I sighed and pulled myself out of my bed and over to my pants, pulling them on and checking my pockets, finding my cell phone. First Mikey had called, then Gerard had called. I slowly walked downstairs and into the kitchen, seeing Chasta and my mother fixing breakfast.

"Oh, Frankie. I thought you were staying with your friends." Mother turned around, I shrugged sitting down at the kitchen table.
Mother nodded, and eyed me suspiciously before turning back around finishing the eggs.
"Frank, why can't you make yourself useful and get the orange juice?" Chasta asked.

I huffed and got up, getting the orange juice, filling three cups halfway full, I sat back down and ate a quiet breakfast with my mother and sister, then made my way back up to my room.

I tried calling Gerard a couple of times, but everytime I dialed his number, something made me hit the 'end' button. I sighed lying in my bed, waiting for him to call me. Well, He didn't call but Mikey called, and I forced myself to answer it.

"FRANKKKIE!" He yelled into the phone, I laughed, "Hey Mikey, what's up?" I asked.
"Uh, We're coming to get you, KAY?! Byeee."

He hung up, not even giving me time to say anything else. I sighed, hanging up then changing into some clean jeans and a clean shirt.

I walked downstairs and informed my mother that I was going out with the guys for a while, "Can you come home early tonight, Frankie?"

I shrugged, "I don't know what we're doing." I answered.
"We never talk or anything anymore, and you're drinking, and you come home very late at night."
I sighed, "Mother, I'm getting older, and I'm wanting to go out more. And I finally have friends, why can't you just be happy for me!?" I practically yelled, then went out the frontdoor.

Gerard and the guys finally pulled up infront of the house, Gerard was driving, Ray and Mikey were in the back. I walked over to the car and got into the front seat, I had never ridden in the front seat.

"Hey Dude," Gerard smiled as I closed the door.
"Hey," I grinned, then turned around saying hello to Mikey and Ray.

I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be, I was happy to see Gerard.

"So, Mom wants us to pick up some groceries," Gerard rolled his eyes, I nodded as he pulled into Kroger parking lot.

He pulled out a twenty dollar bill out of his back pocket and handed it to Ray, "You all know what to get."

Mikey and Ray quickly got out, I watched as they slowly walked into Kroger. I sat there tapping my thumb on my knee, looking out the window. Gerard cupped his hand over mine, stopping my thumb. I looked over at him slowly, and his eyes met mine.

"I meant to do what I did last night." He said still looking at me, his eyes were literally burning into me.
"I don't know what you're talking abo-" I started to say, but he cut me off, "I meant to kiss you!" I nodded still looking at him, "I like you, Frankie."
My breath caught in my throat, "Are you g-" I asked, but he cut me off, yet again.
"Yes, I'm gay. I didn't realize it until you came along."
He paused looking at me, I froze.
"And I guess you don't like me.."
His voice trailed and he turned his head to the window.
"No! no, no, Gerard. I like you, I always have. Before I even met you, and when we finally started hanging out, I.." I paused, "I realized I was gay too."
Gerard looked over at me, now smiling, "Really?" His voice was higher and happier, I smiled, "Yes!"

Gerard grinned and leaned towards me giving me a quick peck on the lips. Gerard still had his hand cupped over mine, and I took his hand into mine. He looked at me still grinning, I had never seen him this happy, and it was very contagious. I smiled, rubbing my thumb over his hand.