Status: I'm thinking about deleting. If I do, I'm sorry, and I hope you've enjoyed reading.

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

Some Like It Hot.

Gerard’s P.O.V
I woke up at nine the next morning. I wondered if it was all a dream. Had last night really happened?
I heard a gentle mumble beside me as an arm snaked around my waist.
Frankie looked angelic as always.
I couldn’t resist stroking his cheek. One of his eyelids flipped open. He looked at me beadily.
“You better have a good reason for waking me up.” he grinned cheekily as he rubbed sleep from his eyes.
I leaned in and kissed him gently. He was my boyfriend, that was going to my excuse to smother him in kisses at every available interval.
“I guess that’s a good enough reason.” he giggled.
“You’re my reason for waking up.” I smiled as I nuzzled my nose in his hair.
“Aw, Gee.” he giggled.
I sighed heavily but contentedly. I wondered if it had even sunk in that Frank was finally mine.
“We wasted so much time.” Frank muttered as he played with my hands.
“What?” I asked.
“Well we both felt this way for so long. We could’ve avoided all that messy marriage crap if we’d just told each other.” he explained.
“You know, I probably could have saved myself years of whack off sessions if I had told you earlier.” I laughed.
His eyes widened. “You didn’t actually whack off over me did you?”
“Oh Hell yes.” I grinned.
“Oh…” he looked embarrassed.
“Sorry.” I fumbled with the bed sheets.
“Don’t be, I jerked off over you the first day you stayed. When you heard me, remember?”
My jaw dropped. “That was over me?”
He grinned, it was sexy, very sexy.
“That day I got a boner over you in the pool.” I smirked.
“I had a wet dream over you.” he teased.
“I heard.”
His jaw dropped.
“And I got hard over it. Your moans are the sexiest things ever.” I continued.
“It’s embarrassing.” he giggled.
“So… what was I doing to you in this dream?” I asked casually.
“It was kinda long…” he said uncomfortably.
“Okay. Well how did it start then?” I asked.
“We were just making out, but it was like… really hot.” he said, swallowing hard.
I grinned, before pushing him over and clamping my lips on his. He moaned from the sudden shock.
I slid my tongue over his lips, pleading for entry. He opened his mouth and within seconds it had become a heated make out session. Our breathing was heavy as we took short breaths every so often. He curled his fingers in the hem of my t-shirt, gently tugging it.
“That has to come off.” he muttered against my lips.
I sat up and lifted my arms. He pulled the shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. He moaned gently as he looked me up and down.
“What were we doing next in your dream baby?” I asked in a whisper, leaning in next to his ear.
He whimpered. “I know you’re gonna do it when I tell you.”
“That’s the point.” I smirked, biting his neck. “Now, what were we doing?”
“Your hand was down the front of my pants.” he muttered. He was slightly embarrassed, but I was going to fix that.
He was already shirtless, the way I liked him. I trailed my fingers slowly down his torso, before snapping the elastic on his boxers.
“Gee!” he gasped.
I grinned. I was loving this.
Frank was already hard.
“I don’t think you need these…” I smirked, pulling down his boxers swiftly and letting them join my t-shirt on the floor.
He stared at me open-mouthed, breathing heavily.
I took him by surprise and wrapped my hand around his erection.
“Holy SHIT!” his head fell back on the pillow.
I started to pump him. This was my first time doing this with a guy, but from the way Frank was writhing and panting underneath me, I was doing a pretty good job.
“Mmm! Fuck!” he moaned, bucking his hips.
I wasn’t really sure how to go about a blow job, but I felt the need to try.
Frank screamed when I replaced my hand with my mouth.
“Oh Gerard! Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!” he yelled.
I gagged a little. He was almost too big or me to take, but I was an amateur at that time.
He bucked his hips harder. I had to hold him down.
He was making so much noise I was beginning to wonder if the people across the street could hear him screaming.
I swirled my tongue around his length, trying to establish a technique. He was already leaking precum.
“Oh Gerard! I’m so close!” his fingers were curling in the sheets.
I let go of his hips and allowed him to squirm and buck as much as he wanted.
He screamed my name as he exploded into my mouth.
I wasn’t used to the taste, but it wasn’t awful. It was Frank, so I loved it.
I kissed him hard on his mouth.
“Oh my God, that was amazing!” he panted.
“What else were we doing?” I asked, not able to help staring at his gorgeous body.
“We had sex… but I’m not ready.” he said, looking away.
“It’s okay Frankie, neither am I.” I smiled.
“But I’m paying you back.” he grinned.
I didn’t get time to say anything else, because he pushed his knee into my hip and flipped us over.
“Frank!” I exclaimed. He’d gone from all innocent to plain devious.
“Shut up.” he ordered, kissing me hard on the mouth. I knew Frank liked to play rough, but this was enough to get me leaking already.
He pulled my hair a little as he dragged on my lip.
My boxers came off without me even realising. Frank growled. Yes, he actually growled. I was loving playing the submissive.
Frankie bit me hard. It made me yell. But not out of pain. It sent shockwaves throughout my whole body. He was sucking on my neck. That was going to leave a bitch of a hickey.
“You are too fucking sexy.” he groaned as he started to pump me.
“Uhhhh” was all I could manage to moan as he applied enough pressure to make my head spin.
Frank consistently talked filthily in my ear as he worked on me. My eyes were bulging.
“Scream.” he whispered.
I didn’t need an invitation. I squirmed and moaned underneath him.
“You moan like a whore, it’s making me hard again.” he panted.
I screamed as I exploded into his hand. It was a pretty huge load as well, but I wasn’t expecting anything less.
Frank collapsed on me with a grin and kissed me.
I struggled to breathe normally.
The cell phone on the bedside table shrilled.
“Goddammit!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thakies to all you guyss again XD
Love you all!!
Now, my one shot Frerard got deleted *shakes fist* so I shall be re-posting it as soon as I can make the effort. Then shall come the full story based on it. Then I go back to school =/

oh.dear.GOD!