Status: I'm thinking about deleting. If I do, I'm sorry, and I hope you've enjoyed reading.

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

Saturday Night Fever (Part One)

Gerard’s P.O.V
Frank was on me the second we closed the door behind us.
My back was pressed to the wall as he went straight for my neck, biting and sucking and making my knees buckle.
I started to work on his shirt buttons while he dragged me backwards. We bumped into the kitchen table and he laughed.
I seized the opportunity and threw him up on the table before jumping up and straddling him. He squealed and struggled beneath me. I roughly yanked his belt through its loops and threw it behind us, it clanged onto the tiles.
Frank pulled me down to his level and kissed me roughly on the lips, before ripping open my shirt and scattering the buttons.
I laughed. “Dammit Frank! That’s the second time you’ve done that!”
He shrugged and started to rub me through the material of my jeans. I lost the power in the arms I was using to hold myself up and fell onto his chest.
That only suited him better; he threw his head back, smacking it against the wood of the table as he started to grind our crotches together. The friction drove me insane, especially when Frank’s eyes rolled back a little and his mouth gaped.
I yanked him off the table and dragged him to the foot of the stairs.
“Frankie, didn’t your mom ever tell you it was rude to point?” I laughed, staring at his erection as it strained the material of his jeans.
He growled. “I suppose you could fix that.” He said into my ear seductively. Again, my knees buckled as he pulled me up the stairs by my belt. That was just unfair, I had a painful erection and his hand was so close that it sent tingles into my stomach.
We stumbled down the landing to Frank’s room, and the kicked the door shut with a bang.
I missed his contact and grabbed him by the hips, crushing him to me. He moaned and bit his lip.
I pulled down his jeans slowly, sinking to the floor as I did so. He bucked his hips impatiently and groaned. I stood back up, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and leaving a trail of kisses on his inked chest.
“Gee!” he moaned. Little beads of sweat were materialsing. Frank never dealed with being teased like a normal person, he got very, very, antsy.
I slid his shirt down his arms and dropped back to my knees, yanking down his boxers. He was so hard it was enough to make me leak, and enough to make me allow a throaty moan to escape from my lips. I dragged him to the bed and pushed him down.
I didn’t waste time in taking him into my mouth, and I heard him shudder. He bucked his hips almost immediately, but stopped me from what I was doing.
“What?” I asked, a little flustered.
“I want you to make love to me now, Gee.” He panted.
I sat up. “Really? Now?”
“Now.” He said quietly, pulling me slowly on top of him. The urgency of the last few minutes were behind us, and we were starting to go slow.
He undressed me slowly, and I copied, he kissed me gently as his hands roamed my body.
My hand went to the night stand for some lube, and I prepared it to spread it on his length, before he took the bottle from me.
“I’m taking.” He said with a smile.
“But-“
“I’m taking.” He kissed my lips as his hand attatched to my length, spreaking the lube evenly. It made my body shake.
It was hard to prep him. He winced in pain as I pushed my fingers inside him. He looked as if he might cry, but I squeezed his hand and kissed his nose.
“I’m ready.” He said quietly.
“I love you Frankie, please tell me to stop if you hate this.” I pleaded as I inched myself inside him. He bit his lip and squeezed my hand.
“Is it bad?” I asked gently.
“It’s bearable.” He grinned. The usual kinky Frank appeared to be back. “Go faster.”
I complied, I wanted to scream how tight he was, but held back as tried to get a rhythm that was doing something for him.
Suddenly, his hips jerked, and his eyes bulged. “FUCK!” he gasped. “Do that again!”
I thrust myself harder against the same spot, and my head spun with pleasure. “Oh Jesus, Frank, you are so tight!” I panted.
He moaned loudly as I hit him in the same spot again and again. Our groans of pleasure echoed off the bedroom walls. Frank’s face was enough to make my whole body tingle and shake.
I started to sweat, and Frank’s chest glistened with his own.
“Ohh Geeeeeee, I’m gonna-“ he began to yell, but I surprised him by suddenly grabbing his leaking erection and pumping him erratically. He thrashed beneath me and cursed loudly.
“Oh Frank! Oh shit! Fucking shit, fuck! OH!” I screamed as I came shaking and shuddering.
Frank followed with his orgasm seconds later.
We lay together panting,before he leaned over and kissed my lips.
“That was amazing.” He smirked dreamily.
“Damn right.” I grinned. “I think we need a shower.”
And that we did together, before crawling into bed, with caring ‘I love you’s’ and goodnight kisses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now Guys, Please Read This, AND The Next Update ^_^