I Don't Want a Halo, I Just Want Your Love

"Red Angelz"

Image

"It wouldn't," he looked into her eyes before adding the two words that made her feel safe and protected, "I promise."

She nodded her head as he reached out to cup her head in his hands as he rested his forehead on hers - their nose touching and their lips inches apart. They were still looking into each others eyes, never looking away. "I want you to relax and let your mind be free. Close your eyes when your ready." His breath was minty and fresh.

She couldn't help but to shiver and blush a little bit. But she decided to put those feelings aside because the only thing that is more important right now is to find the box.Slowly, she shut her eyes, letting nothing but sereneness take over her.

After a moment, she felt what seemed like a quick electric shock on her forehead, causing her to jerk away from the angel, as she opened her eyes with a frown. She rubbed her temples, feeling the heat penetrating through her skull. Castiel was already looking at the front, his almost pale face, red in color.

"You call that not getting hurt?" she asked, cursing in her mind. He turned to look at her.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "You're the first person I had to do that with." Shaking her head and mumbling an 'it's alright', she stared at her feet resting on the pedals.

"Do you know where it is?" she asked.

"Yes. Lucas is the only guy who knows where it is," he gazed into her eyes and added, "Your mom knows about it."

"I don't even know where she is," Delilah felt like crying. She missed her mom like mad. Castiel just kept quiet so she began to drive towards Red Angelz.

:::

Coming out of the car, she saw that both Dean and Sam were getting out of their Impala. "Whoa. I thought you were going to search for that box or something?" Sam looked confused as they walked towards both her and Castiel.

Dean gave his brother an annoyed look. "It's better to search as a group, Sam."

Delilah looked at Dean but he simply shrugged. "Is the answer in this club?" Dean asked, looking towards the bar. Castiel merely nodded and Dean did the same. "Okay. Let's go then." All of them walked towards the bar but noticed that Castiel wasn't moving from his spot.

"Aren't you coming?" Delilah asked and the angel shook his head in response.

"He can take care of himself," Dean interrupted as he pushed her into the bar. "He's a big boy now."

Delilah jerked herself away from Dean and glared at him. "Listen, just because we're doing this job together, does not mean you're entitled to push me around. I still don't trust you."

Dean gave a one-sided smirk in return and mumbled something like, "You will."

Delilah rolled her eyes and walked towards the counter and saw the same bartender. He looked at her and smiled softly. "Hey Laila. Here to see -" he paused and stared behind her. She turned and saw the Winchester brothers behind her as though they were her bodyguards or something.

"Well, I'll be damned." a woman in her early twenties stood next to the bartender mumbled in awe.

Sam had an uneasy expression on his face. "Sam and Dean Winchester," the woman exclaimed with joy.

"Do we know you?" Sam asked, a little puzzled.

"No. But I know your daddy. How's the old man?" There was a moment of silence and the silence began to sink in. "Oh. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have -"

"It's okay," Dean interrupted yet again with a fake smile. He didn't want to go through the same questions again.

"I'm Mandi. This is Gary, my brother," she introduced themselves. Delilah didn't have the time for this reunion or whatever.

"Is Lucas in?" she asked.

Gary looked at her and nodded his head. "Give me a moment. I'll go call him." he gave a glass of martini for Delilah and left.

"How about we get some drinks too, huh?" Dean smirked and sat beside Delilah - obviously flirting with Mandi.

"Sure," Mandi smiled causing Dean to look at his brother with his 'accomplished' smile."But you'll have to pay for it."

Dean's smile faded and both Delilah and Sam chuckled. Mandi smiled and handed the guys two bottles of beer.

Gary came back and handed them a slip of paper."There could be someone listening to our conversation right now." Gary said in a low-voice as he looked around the bar with suspicion.

Delilah looked at the slip of paper and nodded her head. "Thanks Gary," she smiled and walked out of the bar. Castiel had his back against her Plymouth with his arms crossed and face deep in thoughts.

As soon as he spotted them walking towards him, "Is there something I did wrong now?" he asked, straightening himself with a worried expression but she shook her head.

"I'm just wondering why you're," she pointed to him and her car, "You know."

"You said I needed to look a little more human. And I've noticed how Dean would have his back against his car," the angel looked more confused.

She could hear Dean mumbling something to himself. "Where's Lucas?" Castiel asked.

"We're going to meet him somewhere else," Dean replied and all of them got into their own car and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decide to update this story because I'm in love with Supernatural and I want to finish this story up. Please comment!