When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Gerard?!

Gerard's P.O.V.

so now what? frank likes her? i like her? who does she like!!? fuck.....i am so getting frank back...I'm gonna kiss her right in front of him....

okay so the next game was three leg races...so anyway we were ready to go me and Esther were tied together and so were the other pairs...okay so any way

"GO!" we ran..well sort of:P...

we tripped...we were both laying on the floor laughing our heads off...i hoisted myself up with my elbow and tucked some of her hair behind her ear...then i bent down and kissed her...

Esther's P.O.V.

Gerard was just looking at me...he tucked some hair away behind my ear...then he leaned in...it was soft at first but then it got deeper...his tongue begged for entrance to my mouth so i agreed...he was on top of me...oh fuck...i moaned softy...aw shit...I like Frank a lot but i also like Gerard a lot and i still love John even though he cheated on me...why does shit have to happen to me?? why me?? I broke the kiss...he looked me in the eye...

"what?"

"nothing...it's just that...i like Frank but like you too but i still like my ex and i just don't know what to do..." tears started to pour down my cheeks...he got off me and pulled me into a hug...I clutched his jacket...."I'm so sorry Gerard...but I'm just so confused"

"i know...I'm sorry too..."

"i have to go talk to Frank okay?"

"okay." he wiped my tears off and i smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek..i head him sigh as i walked away...