When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Eliza

Esther’s P.O.V.

Frank and me walked home and when we got though the door we saw everyone stare at me. I noticed there was a new face.

“What?”

“Your covered in blood.” Gerard pointed out. Oh. I completely forgot.

“Oh,” I laughed. “I forgot about that.” Everyone looked at me with confusion.

“I beat up john.” The room burst into laughter.

“What? It’s true I did!”

“She did. I’d know I was there.” Frank kissed my cheek.

“Good I’m glad you gave that asswipe what he deserves.” Gerard, still laughing gives me a bear hug. I patted him on the back.

“Oh Frank, Esther this is Eliza.” He pulled the pretty blond off the couch. I smiled.

“Hi. I would hug you or shake hands with you but, I’m covered in blood.” She laughed. Frank just waved. She looked nice enough.

“Okay well I’m going to go upstairs and get this blood off me.”

“Me too.” Frank smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

“Whatever.” I dragged Frank upstairs.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I laughed as Frank and Esther made they’re way upstairs. I grabbed Eliza’s hand and walked towards the sofa. I sat down and pulled her on top of me so she was sitting on my lap. We were watching nightmare before Christmas and a while after came down Esther, and a very pleased looking Frank. His eyes shot out of his head as he realized what we were watching and sped to the couch. Esther laughed, grabbed some skittles and sat beside him.

[A/N: sorry it’s short guys.]